• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eon Qey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Radiant Garden Combat Level

Aight. Just one quick question. I have beat Ventus, Terra, and Aqua... their final bosses and got 100% done with them. SO... I know the method to get from 6 to 10 as the level for Terra. But there is one thing I don't understand. If I try to beat all three characters and not resave on them...
  2. E

Kingdom Hearts 3D (Dream Drop Distance) Theories

That'd be wicked. o.0 Nomura did say he wouldn't talk about the MF but did say there will be (a) new enemy(ies) down the road i do believe. [Tht'd b cool if MF was a secret boss in 3D too.] If this dream is all abt the MoM Exam... I think it won't stop with Riku (looking like Ansem) and Sora...
  3. E

Fatal Flawless Trophy

Is it one world that I have to complete or more with 1HP? o.0 Or do u have to not die? o.0 (I did Traverse Town and DI with 1hp and i still dnt got the trophy)
  4. E

Wait!!! If MX comes back in this game... will he be in his old form or in Terra's body? o.0 (Cuz if they go to the 'dream realm', Terra is already in his sleep with Ven in the LoD...right?) Hmmm...
  5. E

Hmm... i dn't remember, i think it was from one of my friends or on another site. Dunno tho. Well, if Xehanort is coming back, it might happen through this game tho. I think what will happen is either Xemnas and Ansem will beat sora and riku and merge into Xehanort or something else. I cnt...
  6. E

Tales Of The Eliminator

Hmm, well compared to the MF, Eliminator is weak. (Eliminator is level 1 and MF is level 100). But... First time I encountered it was when I was trying to clear the game mainly, so I didn't even fight it. XD Then I fought it and nearly died without taking his health down by half. o.0
  7. E

Hollow Bastion Level 80 System Sector

I know that most people think it's hard at a low level or easy at a high level to claim victorious over this sector and the Ultima Keyblade. To me, I find it rather easy. If you're having difficulties, I have made a short guide to get 2 mil no problem. Requirements are 2 megalixers (or 1...
  8. E

Really? Cause I hear that Sora and Riku look like their old selves for the feel of the game or for some level thing. And I've heard that Numaru is giving them new outfits for the game. o.0
  9. E

I wonder if Gargolyes the show would ever be in KH. O.o I remember staying up til 11pm at the age of 4 to watch it. XD The Drop Gauge I just found out might have something to do with the stunts you can pull off in the game. XD Cool. :3 I don't think the X-Blade is gonna play a role in the...
  10. E

So, the news is out and the suspense is coming. This may already sound old, or it may be new. Yet, what I'm really after is, what could happen, what will happen, ect. I believe that there are many theories out there, and I will start with mine. Sora and Riku will either be sent on a...
  11. E

What if...? (Theories)

That also reminds me, who/what is Namine...? I don't get it. o.0
  12. E

What if...? (Theories)

Well. The memories seem to be a strong aspect of the heart, yet some memories are able to be recovered by nobodies. I think Axel states that he's had memories of his former self before. But I can't quite remember. As for Ventus, he had lost his memories and regained them... Proving that they are...
  13. E

What if...? (Theories)

So... If I am correct, the memories are flowing into even the Nobodies (Bodies) from the heart and connections of Sora...? Hmm. I think this could be true. :3 Thank Everyone, for clearing that up. ^^ As for the mind, do you think it could be that it just takes it's own shape into a being...
  14. E

What if...? (Theories)

So... Everyone know's that there is heart, body and soul. So those three are intact within an exsistance. But what was is that made Terra still retaliate against Terra-Xehanort? There is the possibility that there is still memory. Or... "Your body submits, your heart succumbs—so why does...
  15. E

Ice Cream Beat Help, Pwease!?

Okay... I tried the first mission with Ventus... Took 6 tries to get 1388 with Fantastic... Before that, my highest was 968 with Good... When do I hit "X" exactly, and if I unlock all the ICB Missions with Ven, will it take me to 100% Mini-Games in the Trinity Archieves if I still don't do it...
Back