• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Envious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

People are TOO anxious for KH2

It depends on the context that you put things in. Yeah, sure, all these people have lives outside of the Kingdom Hearts world, and I guess when they come on this site, it's like.. BAM. Their mindset goes to 'I'll die if I don't play it soon!' And then, when they get offline, they probabally...
  2. E

Passion Lyrics

Google it much..?
  3. E

the battle with the load of heartless

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping I'm pissed off at someone when I have to fight them. It'd make a great stress reliver. xD
  4. E

Tifa Confirmed

Oh my god. I love you. <3! Thank you for the confirmation. I needed that.
  5. E

Question About Passion

Meh. I'm a little slow. And I'm trying to decipher that one art after the whole.. 'My heart's a battle ground...' <.<
  6. E

Question About Passion

Interesting! Great ears, whoever figured this out, if your friend didn't themselves... I'm going to listen to it now, and see if I can figure it out too. EDIT: ... I think it's right. I can hear it, and I sung along with what you said it said there, and it fit very nicely. ._.
  7. E

Tifa.

Aw damn. Kidding, kidding. I am female. <.< Well, I'm just glad she's in it. She's one of my favorite charaters, and she kicked ass in Advent Children.
  8. E

some facts and deffinatly spoilers

Major spoliers. ._. But I'm still glad about some of these facts. -dances around- But don't you think this is more fit for the spiler forum...?
Back