• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by Envious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

People are TOO anxious for KH2

It depends on the context that you put things in. Yeah, sure, all these people have lives outside of the Kingdom Hearts world, and I guess when they come on this site, it's like.. BAM. Their mindset goes to 'I'll die if I don't play it soon!' And then, when they get offline, they probabally...
  2. E

Passion Lyrics

Google it much..?
  3. E

the battle with the load of heartless

I'm really looking forward to it. I'm hoping I'm pissed off at someone when I have to fight them. It'd make a great stress reliver. xD
  4. E

Tifa Confirmed

Oh my god. I love you. <3! Thank you for the confirmation. I needed that.
  5. E

Question About Passion

Meh. I'm a little slow. And I'm trying to decipher that one art after the whole.. 'My heart's a battle ground...' <.<
  6. E

Question About Passion

Interesting! Great ears, whoever figured this out, if your friend didn't themselves... I'm going to listen to it now, and see if I can figure it out too. EDIT: ... I think it's right. I can hear it, and I sung along with what you said it said there, and it fit very nicely. ._.
  7. E

Tifa.

Aw damn. Kidding, kidding. I am female. <.< Well, I'm just glad she's in it. She's one of my favorite charaters, and she kicked ass in Advent Children.
  8. E

some facts and deffinatly spoilers

Major spoliers. ._. But I'm still glad about some of these facts. -dances around- But don't you think this is more fit for the spiler forum...?