• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EnigmaticWarrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

ES Boss Fight Footage

If you pay close attention to the video, Sora was at Level 65, so yeah...it's not low by normal standards, but we'll probably need to be in the 90's just to last against him.:p I don't think Sephiroth is capable of killing you in two hits in Kingdom Hearts I or II.:p So, it just goes to show you...
  2. E

Can someone convert this song (The 13th Reflection) to an mp3 format?

The 13th Reflection (Click Here) Cavern of Remembrance (Click Here) Fate of the Unknown (Click Here) Don't know if I'm allowed to post links like this, but I'll risk it. Does anyone here know how to convert an m4a file to an mp3 format? I have the song The 13th Reflection right here, along with...
  3. E

Alcohol???i didnt see no alcohol in KH2!!

Apparently, Disney/Square-Enix left the green blood on the Hydra when Hercules slashed it while he was fighting it in the coliseum in one of the cutscenes.
  4. E

Ign...why!!!!

A 7.6?! Now THIS is a crazy review.:eek: I just got my game about half an hour ago and I'm loving every second of the game. IGN usually gives higher ratings than Gamespot. Strange that they're letting a new person reviewing the game instead of the usual people reviewing PS2 games...
  5. E

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

My mom just came home from Best Buy and managed to get a copy of Kingdom Hearts II for me.:D Sadly, I won't be able to play it till tomorrow since I got all of this homework to do. Tomorrow's going to be a blast.:D
  6. E

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 gets an 8.7 from Gamespot!

-_-'... Gamespot isn't lenient when it comes to reviews, so an 8.7 is actually excellent. Any game within the 8.0-8.9 range is considered "Great" on their scale.>_> It's their opinion. If you don't like it, then ignore it then... :0 IGN ≠ 10/10 Though they'll probably give it at least a 9/10...
  7. E

You really don't see it?....-_-' Gamespot underrates a lot of games. IGN tends to overrate games sometimes. >_> Though that means Kingdom Hearts II will probably get at least a 9/10 from them then, since the original got a 9/10 from IGN.:p I go to both websites frequently everyday, so yeah...
  8. E

Don't you see a picture with Sora, Donald, and Goofy that says "Watch Our Live Review Now!" when you're at the written review?:confused:
  9. E

Go to the review and click on "Watch Our Live Review Now!" then.:p The link to the video should be there...
  10. E

It's only available for Gamespot subscribers, for the time being at least. It will be open to the entire public to see later. (Too bad I don't know when later is :p)
  11. E

Live Kh2 Review At 4 On Gamespot!!!

Doesn't Gamespot allow everybody to see their Live Review of the game somtime later in a few hours/days? I think they done the same thing with MGS 3: Subsistence.:confused:
  12. E

Live Kh2 Review At 4 On Gamespot!!!

The game got an 8.7.:D http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/review.html
  13. E

Gamespt Review

It's a website, KingdomSealer.:p www.gamespot.com
  14. E

Gamespt Review

To be precise, Gamespot gave the original Kingdom Hearts an 8.2 out of 10. :p That's still a "great" on their scale, which definitely fits the first game. I'm hoping Kingdom Hearts II will get a 9/10, at least.:p Fortunately or unfortunately, not everyone will be able to play the game...
  15. E

Gamespt Review

No problem keyblader72. Glad I could help.:D No, you don't have to be a subscriber to see their Live Review. Though there are some benefits to being one, as stated in the article: While we're on the subject of reviews, 1UP has reviewed Kingdom Hearts II. They gave the game a 9/10. It seems a...
Back