• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EnderWiggin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ender's Game Series

What do you guys think of the Ender's Game series?
  2. E

Return of Ender's jeesh

I know it's kind of late for this but I've started my clan up again. I'm not sure what the pay is going to be yet. If any of the former members want to join, post here and I'll send u an invite. after all the old members join, I'll accept new members.
  3. E

Ender's jeesh sign up

Anyone interested in joining this clan, post here. At first things will be a little slow, but within a week you'll be getting a salary and ranks will be givin to all members of the clan. I'm only only going to be accepting 9 members and salaries will start at 2000 gil a week.
  4. E

Best Limit Break

what is the best limit break in the Final Fantasy games? this also include trances and overdrives.
  5. E

Favorite NES Game

what is your favorite game for the original Nintendo?
  6. E

Favorite Arcade Game

What is your favorite arcade game? I like the old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arcade game
  7. E

Keybladers

what happened to the spells/skills for keybladers?
  8. E

Xenosaga 2

I really want to get this game when it comes out. The first one was pretty good, but I haven't heard much about this one. Does anyone know what any gamming magezine gave this game?
  9. E

Star Ocean:Till the End of Time

I haven't beatn this game yet, but overrall I think it's pretty sweet, what do u guys think?
  10. E

Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin - "geomantic"

What did u guys think of Final Fantasy XI? I thought it was fun for a while, but after the first two months it just got kind of old. A combination of stupid party members and lack of a storyline I guess.
  11. E

Begginer packs

how much triple triad cards r u supposed to get in a begginer pack, I only got 3 and I don't have money to buy a pack.
  12. E

Final Fantasy XII - "Elizabethean Star Wars NFL"

Final Fantasy XII Does anyone know when the release date for Final Fantasy XII is? After FFXI I'm ready for a regular FF game again.
Back