• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Enchanted Rose

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That was a fairly interesting account you just gave, but I'm not sure that there's much about it that I can relate to or comment on. Regardless, I'm glad that you're doing better now. (though the geodes part was neat, I can see that being a good time with a significant other, actually. I've always liked breaking rocks though, so maybe we're just weird people.)

I have a few plans for break, actually, more than I expected. This weekend was spent with friends and intoxicants and bonfires, which was a decent time. This week I'm meeting up with an old best friend, and we'll probably stay the night at her house and catch up. I'm also going on a picnic with the girl that I mentioned before on Wednesday, which sounds lame but will probably be pretty cool. She's an excellent conversationalist, and as weird as I am.

As for reading, unfortunately not. I've been going through a phase lately where I have a lack of interest in it. Knowing me, you probably understand how odd that it. Luckily, I have a bunch of reading I'd like to do soon for an English class, related to American lit and the American Dream. So that's alright then.
    Haha, that's true. We're just happily seperated, I suppose. :3

Life's been really good. I'm not one to complain about life; it's all a gift, and so far, I've had a fairly good run in it, so I'm not going to fuck it up by complaining. I'm into bass guitar now. Parkour. . . eh, perhaps? I'm more of a longboarder now, and I'm going to try snowboarding when the opportunity arises. I'm really into writing now, as well.

What about you? How's life on the other side of the pond?
    C
    Naomalicious

I got into gangster rap for like a week once. Straight Outta Compton is pretty good
    C
    Please, call me Justin

Lately I''ve gone all out pop diva

Mostly The Veronicas. Also the Dead Disco threesome (Dead Disco, Little Boots, Video Villain), You Say Party! We Say Die!, The Like, Giant Drag, etc.

Then I'll occasionally listen to the opposite of that. Bands like Between The Buried and Me, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Converge, etc.

you?
    You don't have to worry about being uninteresting, at least- I always look forward to reading a post of yours. It will be nice to have you around more often as well, too many of the 'KHI Alumni' aren't around anymore, which just isn't as much fun. The Lit section could always use some more posts, even if they'll only matter to a few people.

That all sounds rather odd, would you care to go into any more detail? If not, that's fine. I will admit that I'm curious though, (and glad that you're recovering from whatever it was.)
    Those should be interesting reads, definitely. I've actually been meaning to pick up something of Freud's for a while, I don't know as much about him as I'd like. He has some very interesting theories.

I've been doing alright lately, thank you. It's spring break next week, and we have tomorrow off of school as well, so I'm definitely going to take advantage of all of the free time. There's also a girl that I've been getting to know better recently, which I'm rather happy about.
    Oh, thank you very much. I've been trying to be more active lately, so making threads is a logical extension of that.

I also hope that you can contribute something, it seems like a thread with some potential. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't work out. (the Kafka is pretty good, but I think Gravity's Rainbow has my favorite line from that list.)

Other than that, how have you been lately Naomi?
    C
    Wait a second, you're hot.

Congratulations.
    So it turns out that we're not actually reading King Lear, just various summaries of the scenes. (it seems like something that I should definitely read on my own though, it sounds excellent.)

We are still going to be reading The Tempest though, so I'll report back on that when it's applicable.
    C
    The sun is out, it melts the snow that fell yesterday
    i think they forgot to add this last definition

scubasteve: "you are none of those things and just generally a pretty awesome guy who moderates a kingdom hearts forum"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back