• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Emral

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

How did you get into Kingdom hearts

I saw my brothers friends playing it, so my brother borrowed the game, and I got to demoish the thing by beating it 100 % ^^
  2. E

Buying Unkown cloak, Defense Ring...

Buying Unkown cloak, Strength Ring... For now, I am buying the Unkown Cloak and Defense Ring Unknown Cloak -Still needed- Strength Ring -Still needed- Prices: Unkown Cloak buy for 15,500 Strength buy for 10,500 Prices are negotiable ADDITION: I will buy the items for 500 more gil than...
  3. E

What's The Stupidest Thing You Ever Did in COM?

Stupidest thing I ever did was give up on COM because I could not find the blue 1 map card... I played 20 extra hours to try and find it... And nothing...
  4. E

What would you do if you found KH2 on the ground?

I would grab it, stuff it in my overly-sized jacket and run home and play non-stop..... Then make it 50 $ to play 5 minutes of the game ; )
  5. E

grrr cant find a value 1 map card..help?

Ive tried for a week... Ive played another 20 hours (litteraly)..... THEIR NOT DROPPING LV 1 BLUE CARDS.. Im in Castle Oblivion, with the door with level 1 blue card and 99 any card.... Are there any cheats to get it? I dont want to spend another hour on this idiotic game. I though this game was...
  6. E

Favorite Organization Member

Axel is incredibly cool, so ill stick with him.
  7. E

hardest kh1 boss

All of 'em were easy, but obviously Sephiroth was the hardest
  8. E

What is your highest level?

Re: What is you highest level? 100.... And 100% done with the game.
  9. E

shouldn't have been made

The soryline was OK, but I didnt like the battle system, if they did without that and some other stuff, it would have been better
  10. E

Who beat game 100%

Ive done it 100 % Ive gotten all my stats to 100 aswell. All 3 people level 100, Ultima Weapon, all bosses dead and gone, gotten all the keyblades... all dalmations, everything ; )
  11. E

Helath

I have around 529 health, and when I checked my status, it said 529/229. I thought it would go away but it didnt. I already lost a bit of health in battle, and hopefully when i go lower than 229, my health wont stay that way. But it is a major annoyance and defect.... EDIT: My health went lower...
  12. E

Am I the only person who hasn't completed Kingdom Hearts?

Re: Am I the only person.... I beat mine in a...week, and I beat half of Expert mode in 5 days... Though I said I beat it, To get all the things, and to get the best stats and highest level took me a looong time. Though, it must really be horrible stopping rightt there cause its scratched
  13. E

Favorite World in Kingdom Hearts

Re: whats your favorite place un kh Coliseum Was the best, you get to fight Sephiroth B )
  14. E

Cloud can be in your party?

Re: Cloud??? I did, nothing happens (Im pretty sure, Cant remember to clearly) Evertyhings the same
  15. E

'mature' heartless.

*Sigh* People like Dark, and are more appealing to darkness, for some reason, alot of people like it that way, so, Square makes it dark, and evil so that it appeals to high demand. Might I add again.. Disney would no care, they are not making the game, and they do not want to have there logo...
Back