• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Emorene

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Emorene

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts - Daraku

Note: All Final Fantasy, Disney, and Kingdom Hearts names, characters, references, etc. are property of their respective owners. This story is based off the Kingdom Hearts series, with original material tossed in. I started this fanfic over a year ago, and in some ways, I admit it is quite...
  2. Emorene

Fanfiction ► The ORG [Completed]

...OH GOSH. As soon as Lumine let me know about this, I had to check it out right away. I just began to skim through the chapters, and right away I'm feeling that strange, nostalgic dejav vu sensation coming on. Wonderful. I'll try to keep up with you when you post the chapters for Part II...
  3. Emorene

Fanfiction ► Organization XV: Days In The Life

I'm probably the last one to see it, but yes, it was great! Looking forward to more of this. Aheh.
  4. Emorene

Lol! I can't wait for the next mini-chapters. Very original, and very funny... Keep 'em coming!
  5. Emorene

Guess I can't complain about Brixan not having a role, lol. Great chapter, yet again! Dare I say, the keep getting better, actually... I can't wait for the next update! :D
  6. Emorene

I can't believe I hadn't found this earlier! So, this is what I had heard everyone talking about. Well, I can see why. ^_^ It's looking great so far, so keep up the great work Cinollex! I can't wait for the next chapter. You were really good at making it realistic. Just like in the RP...
  7. Emorene

Level 99 Roxas

Yeah, I think it is possible, but I'm not sure if you'll still have your sanity if you actually do this. I know that I would go crazy doing this after a few hours. Good luck, though!
  8. Emorene

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

My favorite KH1 Keyblade would be the Ultima Weapon, although I like Oblivion nearly as much.
Back