• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Emo keybarer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Alice's Character

What about Tim Burton's Alice. I hope in the next kh game they make a world out of that. Mostly because it looks freakin' AWESOME
  2. E

Little/Big Zexion Theory

A good theroy however I'm not sure about the first part
  3. E

I'm back!

Hi everyone I'm back (everyone curses under their breath) And England was great so yeah I'm here!
  4. E

Bye!!

Hey so tomarrow I'm leaveing for England until the 30th so bye!
  5. E

Namine look alike in bbs

ok why?? I mean theres no point in posting this
  6. E

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

I think there will be a final mix and that like all the other FMs will only be released in japan
  7. E

Do the organization Coats Have a special meaning?

The coats were to idenafiy org. 13 members
  8. E

Riku and Oblvion?

Yeah but the keyblade choses people with a strong heart so Riku the original weilder and with a heart would have more contol over it
  9. E

Keyblade Cyclone

I think it would be an epic boss battle to fight
  10. E

Riku and Oblvion?

I'd say Riku was the original weilder with a stronger heart (Roxas doesn't have a heart)
  11. E

Fanfiction ► Raining Darkness

Prologe Mist felt rain. She hated rain she hated getting wet at all, but this rain was different. As soon as the first rain drop hit her pale skin, she froze. Unable to move she called out to her friends, but her lips wouldn't form the words. Without being able to move or talk Mist started...
  12. E

Coded coming America?

what about the ipod touch a few people have that and could get it off the app store
  13. E

Who else was sad when Axel...

Axel is an amazing character he is very well built in turms of the story line and gameplay
  14. E

KH2 Manga

yeah only two out of who knows how many
  15. E

KH2 Manga

well they shoud get some money
Back