• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ellusion Revived

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help!!! 3 girls, 1 difficult decision!!!

Heres my problem. 3 girls want to go out with me. the 1st one is a the smart good grade anime watching kind og girl. The 2nd one is a gangster girl, that knows how to fight kind og girl. and the 3rd one is a sporty kind of girl. I can't decide which one to go out with, i like them all the same...
  2. E

same intrests in movies?

Everybody calls me a perv cause of my intrests in movies. Does anybody else like these movies or is it just me? My fav movies: Orgazmo, Whos Your Daddy?, Road Trip, Euro Trip, South Park, and Team America
  3. E

Msn

Hey, i barely got MSN and i was wondering, can u just send normal instant messages. Cause it was saying this thing about cameras & microphones.
  4. E

What Rep?

When it says that u got a rep point on our control panel what do u do?
  5. E

myspace.com

Who else has a myspace account?Because i berely started and i need more friends. http://www.myspace.com/shadow_chaos
  6. E

Rep?

Hey, i'm kinda new. And i want to now, how do u get rep points and what r they 4.
  7. E

2 discs???

Na, i don't think the other disk will have extras. I think it will have 2 disks because of how long the game will be. And they did say that it will be twice as long as the original.
  8. E

Best of Adult Swim?

What do u people think is the best show on Adult Swim. Personaly my favorite is Family Guy
  9. E

The Simpsons or Family Guy?

Which one do u people like better, The Simpsons or Family Guy? I can't decide, so i'm letting u people decide for me.
  10. E

Saturday Morning Toons?

Who else watches Saturday morning cartoons?
  11. E

Who has Aim?

Does anybody else in here have Aim? Ineed some people to talk to there.
  12. E

Mind of Mencia

Is anyone else watching Mind of Mencia?
  13. E

What?

What day is it today, Tuesday or Wensday?
  14. E

Sora or Riku?

Who do u people think would win SORA or RIKU?
  15. E

Dawn? Dusk?

What does dawn and dusk mean? Honestly, I don't know this stuff, nobody ever bothered to tell me.
Back