• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
El Coqu?
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, that Will-O-Wisp kind of mattered. Had it hit, my Gallade definitely wouldn't have done so good. I used to use Galvantula but I realized it was too gimmicky. Sure Compoundeyes+Thunder might be a winning combination, but the thing is waaaay too frail. I'm still wondering how yours did so well in both matches. Oh and I don't remember why I switched Nidoqueen in. I had already revealed I had Flamethrower. I kind of regretted once Jellicent came in. In the end, it worked out but I think I did it to see what you would do. Oh your Darminatan's Flare Blitz does a ridconculous amount of damage. I know Gallade has shitty defenses, but I had +1 defense because of bulk up AND was practically at full health. Kind of funny how it died though.

I watched that battle against Oberon. I'm questioning why he decided to switch in Gyarados when his Gengar could have easily finished your Haxorus off. I think that wound up costing him the match.

Check the thread. I'll post the video number there.
    It really was. Your Jellicent was a major threat. I did not expect Gallade to do so good. I'm gonna upload it to the GTS and show everyone else. You okay with that?
    Sorry for making you wait so long. I'm just gonna add your FC and I'll meet you there.
    Alright, I got it to work. Let me know when you wanna battle. I'll need your FC
    I'm really sorry if I got your hopes up, but I really don't feel like battling right now. I've been trying to sav some 'mons into my game, but its just not working. It's frustrating me to the point where I'm just pissed off. If I get it to work, I'll let you know.
    2064-8468-9329

Gimme like 45 minutes. I have to finish EV training some 'mons.
    I'll be using an OU team if that's alright with you. I don't want you to be at a disadvantage.
    I'll message you tomorrow morning. I'll have to shuffle around my team until I find a proper replacement for Garchomp.
    Well Xeon is out. He thinks it's too late to save it and that it would be best to just remake it. That and he's workin' on a RP of his own. Not sure about the others. They haven't gotten on since I sent out the messages.
    Hey, I'm tryin' to get everyone back into the High School Story RP. Would you be up for it?
    O
    no wonder it did so much damage to my heatran O_O
    O
    well your thunder did less damage than i recovered, so ideally i was going to moonlight until i could start ice beaming. ): or thunder wave your galv to ensure my togekiss could airslash in case cress failed. grr but it was very close yes. i'm going to start raising the rest of my unova pokemon so i can battle with them. :)
    O
    yeah i was gonna put in your fc a bit ago but toooooooootally forgot. got distracted lol
    O
    oh damn, i think i forgot to add your fc. >_>

h/o lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back