• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EighteenEighty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EighteenEighty

[Discussion] The Complicated Plan of the Master of Masters against the 13 Darknesses.

The Master mentioned that he has a plan of defeating the 13 Darknesses by giving them physical forms and using the Foretellers as a vessels. 7 will be locked inside the Foretellers and 5 will be locked inside the Union Leaders while 1 Darkness will be trapped inside the datascape. However, Luxu...
  2. EighteenEighty

What I learned from Demyx is the Master of Masters theories.

I am one of the naysayers who disagree with this theory since I just want the Master to be a new character, but after analyzing this theory for many times. However... What if it might create a scenario that Demyx might have at least a connection to MoM? Similar to how Sora has a connection...
  3. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

The X-blade didn't shatter in KHUX. It happened in an unknown era. I can imagine that the MoM participated in that war and saw how the X-blade shattered into 20 pieces. When the X-blade got shattered that's where the war between light and darkness started. The MoM's war was about fighting the...
  4. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

We still don't have a valid answer to what really happened between the 20 pieces of the X-blade that got shattered long ago. In fact, the X-blade that we saw in BBS and KH3 are just man-made or artificial. All Master Xehanort did is to create his OWN X-blade without using the REAL pieces of the...
  5. EighteenEighty

For now, we don't know what happened to the Darkness that escaped the Data Daybreak Town. All we know so far is that this Darkness is the one who helped Maleficent to go back in her current timeline from KH2 and also the one who interacted with Luxu. After their interaction, there's a...
  6. EighteenEighty

[Discussion] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan and why Luxu is against it.

In UX Finale. We all know the Master has a plan to defeat the 13 Darknesses by giving them vessels right? The Master revealed he has a plan of defeating the 13 Darknesses by giving them physical forms. 7 will be locked inside the Foretellers and 5 will be locked inside the Union Leaders while 1...
  7. EighteenEighty

What do you hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist in the next arc?

What I hope for the Master of Masters as an antagonist is that he is more than just a guy who wants to make the world a better place by destroying the darkness. I want him to be a character who wants to have fun and mess with his enemies like an evil version of Spider-Man or similar to King...
  8. EighteenEighty

If we cannot see them in their worlds. Which one of them could at least end up as a party member/Summon?

The problem with Maleficent and Pete using Summons of villains from the other worlds is that Maleficent and Pete are only known for summoning Heartless. I dont even know if some of these villains would work with Maleficent.
  9. EighteenEighty

If we cannot see them in their worlds. Which one of them could at least end up as a party member/Summon?

I think seeing only as a party members already works fine for me if we are not going to visit their worlds. For example Ratatouille made an appearance in KH3 and we didn't visit his world. Mushu ended up as a summon in the first game until we ended up visiting his world in KH 2. Chicken Little...
  10. EighteenEighty

That could work but sadly they are only known for summoning Heartless.
  11. EighteenEighty

1. Darkwing Duck 2. Phineas and Ferb 3. Goliath (Gargoyles) 4. Kim Possible 5. Star Butterfly (Star vs The Forces of Evil) 6. Anne Boonchuy (Amphibia) 7. Luz Noceda (The Owl House) 8. Molly McGee (The Ghost of Molly McGee)
  12. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] Do you think the Master of Masters finally revealed who he really is?

In KHUX. The Master of Masters reveals his backstory to Luxu that he was once a boy that participated in the Keyblade War against the 13 Darknesses. These sentient Darknesses took on the form of humans before they rejected their physical forms and became a hivemind. The Master lost many of his...
  13. EighteenEighty

This has been posted before but just wanted to ask a question. In terms of design, what do you think the other 13 Darknesses would look like.

If they gained a physical form of their own? Any ideas or fanart references are welcomed.
  14. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] My hopes for Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

I understand what you mean. I don't mind if the game lasts for 5 years but I'm talking about the duration of the story mode of Missing Link. I hope the storyline of this game will only end in a year or maybe 2 years depends on each chapter or quests you participate. While the game in terms...
  15. EighteenEighty

[DISCUSSION] My hopes for Kingdom Hearts Missing Link

I hope not. I just want the player to be its own character without having a connection to Sora.
Back