• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ehud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Aqua

i think aqua is going to be like kairi.were she plays a major role in opening kingdom hearts.like in kingdom hearts 1 when it revealed her as a princess of hearts.and another reason it aint terras shadow is the shadow in the pictures right shoulder looks normal and flat.if it was terra it would...
  2. E

call of duty 4 PC

im wondering how to check the computer to see if it has call of dutys requierments to play it.and if anyone hase it for the pc what the controles are.
  3. E

terra kh2 fm

what does terra say when you go back for a rematch after beating him
  4. E

missed oprotunity

am i the only one who thinks they missed the idea of putting vincent in one of the cell things in kh2 in the mansion basement.i hate vincent but it would have been kinda cool
  5. E

vens key

does anyone have a good picture of vens keyblade.
  6. E

airsoft vs paintball

which do yo guys perfer,paintball,or airsoft.personaly i choos airsoft.its more realistic,causes more pain,no im not emo,it is allot less weight,and costs less.
  7. E

prince of persia

im looking forward to this movie.i also hope they make a warrior within and the two thrones prince of persia movie.
  8. E

awesom video.

i just saw this awesome video.it is there magical trevor (everyone loves magical trevor) - flash
  9. E

mickey an emo???

is it just me or does it look like mickwy went emo in the birth by sleep picture.all black looking all mad.hes cool still but whyd he hafta go emo.sigh.
  10. E

A plot contradiction?

and ansem also said that made him closer to making hearts out of nothing.so xemnass plan would work.
  11. E

Fanfiction ► xehanorts avenger

i have not done this before annd i have nothing to do.tell me how it is.i wont be offended. Terra was standing silently.staring off in the distance.then out of the corner of his eye he saw an army of heartless.he stood silently for a few more seconds then got his keyblade and quickley glided...
  12. E

carring keyblade

in kh1 manga in wonderland it showed sora carring his keyblade on his back.i thnink terra should carry it like that.and does anyone no why sora doesnt do it in kh1 or 2
  13. E

peradox cerberus

what about he other peradox battles
  14. E

peradox cerberus

im on the cerberus peradox battle anf i cant get 1300 orbs.is there anyone else who knows how to.and how do you get the last 2 paradox. only have them,cerberus peradox for colliseum and the synthisus notes and missions and miniegames.but missin and minniegames are cause of colliseum.everyone is...
  15. E

battle stance

i dont no.i think thats still to often.but i gues it would be better than nothing.
Back