• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Efflictim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah I figured once I got hit by the first chain that I was dead. He does so much damage for a keepaway character. Killed Sentinel in one combo with with X-factor. Only few can do that.
    Yeah Great games. I must say that Ghost Rider is rather annoying with basically being able to hit the whole screen constantly. I had to get creative and time everything. Lol I know you noticed trying to time that Level 3 Vergil hyper today and the day before.
    I didn't even notice that lag at all. I'm up for some more casuals if you are. I kinda got my team stuck now. Cap/Vergil/Sentinel. Magneto and Nova are gonna be my backups for if I wanna change strategies. I said I would never play the big machine but damn Sentinel so fun and simple to use. lol
    No problem. Like I said anytime. I was dropping my combos too. I guess it's online jitters. Imma practice my magneto and Sentinal. Hopefully I give ya a better challenge tomorrow or friday.
    Right now is bad for me. I'm writing and stuff but, if your still on a little bit later, like an hour or so, then i'm done. I need to learn Magneto.
    The Nova combo I do includes flight mode then goes Air S into Light centurion rush OTG then either Gravi Blaster or Nova Force. I use a Xbox pad so, my execution is off. Getting a converter soon so, it'll fix that problem. That one match my controller died so, that's why I was just standing there. Keep going with Ghost Rider cause that guy controlled the match when he was out.

That'll be cool. Tomorrow might be bad for unless it's earlier since I'm hitting up a bar and doing some gaming for the STL fighting community.
    Also your Ghost Rider is great. I didn't know how to get around at all without Vergil's teleport.
    Lol good Games though. I got my ass kicked but I learned some things. Idk why I kept messing up my Vergil combos. I kept instantly jumping from light to special when I wasn't supposed to. You know if you got into flight mode that you can do L,M,H or M,M,H again before using Nova's Air S.

Anytime ya wanna play then i'm down. Need someone around my level instead of getting bonked up by high level players everyday.
    Ah! Don't worry about it, then. Just spend the day with your mom and make sure she has a good one~ :3

I'll be out shopping Sunday, and from 8pm onwards on Monday i'll be standing outside gamestop until probably 2am waiting for ACRevelations. But it'll be fine if you happen to be on earlier in the day on Monday. c: No stress, though. Whenever works for you is fine. Internet was just something else today. :c Sorry about that.
    That doesn't sound good... ;-; </3

GAH the world (or more specifically the internet) must be against me. >:/ I %100 swear to you i'm not making this up despite it's unbelievably odd timing: the internet at my house has been out since before noon. I can only use my droid phone, which has a Skype app, but it's super hard to type and freezes up all the time. x.x Is there any chance you'd be on tomorrow? It should be fixed by then, and we really need to talk. :<
    Still alive, baka? I haven't heard from you in a while. ;^; *cough*thoughifyou'redeadthat'snotabaddeal*cough*~

Unless...could this mean you and crazyasian are finally...? o:
    It's fine... :c We'll make a new one.

Apparently it is in the Australian issue of GameInformer for November, but the article came out right after TGS on their site. If I have understood this right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back