• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

edtheiii

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
I have a bad habit of not finishing videogames. I first picked up KH when I was 10 (I think). I was pretty dumb back then and got stuck on the island when the heartless showed up (I just kept fighting them until I died, and didn't figure out that I was supposed to go in the cave). Two years later, I picked the game back up and played the crap out of it, but I still didn't beat it. I think I got all the way to the end of the world, but I got stuck on Chernabog (I recall hating the 3D movement system, although it doesn't bother me anymore). Then I heard that the sequel to the game was coming out. Kingdom Hearts 2. I finally picked up from where I left off and beat the game. To this day, I could probably list the non-KH rpg's I've beaten on one hand, but KH has officially transcended my bad habit. If I pick up a Kingdom Hearts game - I damned well better finish it.
Birthday
Apr 10, 1992 (Age: 32)
PlayStation Network ID
edtheiii
Currently playing
the waiting game.

Signature

images

"The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."
- Deishū Kaiki
Back