• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Edbff

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's thats gotta hurt...........................................................
  2. E

oh one more thing if i randomly leave the lobby its because of a wierd connection erroe that keep popping up when ever i play versus ( dont no y, do u guys have as well????)
  3. E

btw way my ps3 id is the smae and psp id is now eggmister p.s. whats that new multiplayer mode cuz ive finished the story mode on terra on proud and couldnt find the new multiplayer mode please reply but dont give SPOILERS TO OTHERS!!
  4. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's dont worry, if ur on youl be the first i invite :)
  5. E

The Making of KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep - A few words from the Director

I KNOW, i was really hoping hed tell us the new multiplayer mode CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT!
  6. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's im 99.9 percent sure you have to unlock mirage arena and its modes through out the singleplayer campain
  7. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's i probably wont be playing multiplayer till i beat terras story :)
  8. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's I GOT CLOUD AS WELL :D yeah u should defininantly get a ps3
  9. E

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

WOOT CANT WAIT 1 WEEK and first day of highschool same day WOOT WOOT!
  10. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's oh sorry ps3 id: saintmarine psp id: edbff ( changes from time to time through edbff or edbff27) and im form canada eh? :D
  11. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's we all got make a day where well all go to the lobby and stuff
  12. E

Birth by Sleep TV Spot

Still has the annoying little Marcus ending *sigh*
  13. E

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Ad-hoc Party PSN ID's mine: saintmarine add me :D
  14. E

AD HOC PARTY!

Hey guys! With birth by sleep 8 days away we should get ready to play together through ad hoc party lets share gamertags and add each other ps3 gamer tag: saintmarine p.s. i also play dissidia through it ( but not nearly as much as i will be playing bbs though :D)
  15. E

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

17 days there u go, happy? :)
Back