• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ed-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Hyper Ninja Battle!!!

Who would win in a fight between Naruto and Yuffie? I pick Naruto. He has more moves.
  2. E

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

You want a PS4 FF theory? Okay! It will be called Final Fantasy 15: Dirge of Versus Crystal Tactics Super Duper Crisis Core Deluxe Edition, and it will involve Cloud and Tifa's great grandson, who is a crazy, Chocobo killing sphere hunter. (for those who don't understand basic sarcasm, I'm...
  3. E

It's more proof than anything else about either game. Neither one has released much info, but both have a surprising similarity in what little info is known.
  4. E

The story is just as important. I never said that Versus 13 looked like it might have a character connection. There could be a story connection.
  5. E

Actually, FFX and AC are sorta kinda connected. Read one of my earlier posts. (They are connected by default, because FFX-2 is connected to FF7)
  6. E

Those weapons being in 2 games is probably more evidence than any other theory has right now. S-E has revealed NOTHING about KH3 since the secret vid, but the weapons DO have a similarity. It could be a coincidence, but it might not be one.
  7. E

There will probably be KH3. The general rule for games is: if it sells well, make a sequel. KH2 was #1 in the best selling charts in March and April, and it was the #2 best seller in May.
  8. E

If people didn't speculate, there would be no reason for a little thing called a theory.
  9. E

There COULD be a connection. As long as reasonable evidence is given that there may be a connection, you shouldn't just write it off. While Nomura was busy working on KH2, he was developing a basic plot for Versus 13. He could easily have decided to use a few connections. He might not use a...
  10. E

Earlier you were saying that there would be no connection. Now, you say there might be one, but it would be small and insignificant. What happened to "no chance of a connection?" Can you say hypocrite?
  11. E

is their any blood in KH2?

There is a small amount on the medallion in the PotC world, I think.
  12. E

Sorry to double post, but I found some details that may support my theory. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/710/710761p1.html In this interview, Nomura states that they haven't even started scenario work on Versus 13 yet. HOWEVER, it then says that he already has the plot worked out, and has had...
  13. E

I know Directors getting full control isn't a new thing, but a person earlier didn't believe me when I said S-E was giving their directors full control this time around.
  14. E

Nomura DOES have a lot of creative control for Versus. In a Japanese interview, the directors of the Final Fantasy 13 games discussed their control. S-E gave them FULL CONTROL over the projects. They have ONE rule to follow: The basic mythology of the games must involve the crystals. (which...
  15. E

Yeah, I saw that. Honestly, I think the similarities between KH and Versus 13 aren't a coincidense. Nomura is allowed to put whatever he wants in Versus, without S-E caring in any way whatsoever. They gave him FULL creative control. If he wants to have a boss in which a Chocobo jumps out, drinks...
Back