• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eacham

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Cosplay help!

Hey wasn't sure where to put this, I hope this is rightish. Anyway, I need some one to cosplay as for Halloween and I have no idea who I could pull off. Pictures below, if anyone has any ideas throw down a post and thanks in advance! Note: They can be from any anime or game and am willing to...
  2. E

I'm back!

Probably doesn't merit an exclamation point but meh. If you remember me awesome I'll try and stick around longer this time :)
  3. E

Windows being stupid

I recently re-installed Windows XP on my laptop, and it has the 30 day grace period to activate it right? Well after about 10 days I get round to activating it but the bubble kept popping up saying "You have X days left to activate windows." But then when I click on it, it says Windows has...
  4. E

What looks cooler

Oathkeeper, Oblivion, and Sleeping Lion imo.
  5. E

kh2 poll

I like Axel more than Riku but I'd rather live on the Destiny Islands.
  6. E

why can't get...

Either you have crazy odd luck or something is wrong with the game and I doubt its the latter. Keep trying though and if you don't get it I'd go make sure you have the CS.
  7. E

why can't get...

I don't know if you can do it in the tournament but if you just use the fill trick from it and go use forms by Pain and Panic it shouldn't take very long.
  8. E

how do you get invincible blueprints?

I think you just need to get a high enough rank on mission level 1 in either Asteroid Sweep or Stardust Sweep.
  9. E

How do you gain experience in item sysnthesis

Look for whatever item you can make that gives the most exp(I think it tell you in the top left hand corner) and just keep making them.If you use the exp+ crystal you should have it in no time.
  10. E

Favorite Organization Fight

I know the favorite member question has been asked countless times but what about your favorite guy to beat up on? I'd say Luxord because A) The gambling things are fun, and B) I don't like Luxord that much.
  11. E

Marluxia

I've always said something like Marl-uxia.
  12. E

micky mouse

Yeah that happens sometimes when you die to a boss. I always end up attack rather then charging though :/
  13. E

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

I'm not sure but I think the game puts a cap on your form levels depending on where you are in the story. Keep on progressing and you should be able to level it again. Edit: Keyblade is right. Just checked one of my files at the end of the game and Valor is capped at 6 while all others are 1.
Back