• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DynaxXIIIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DynaxXIIIII

Platforming in BBS

Let's be thankful the camera is better in this game than in KH1. Despite them both utilizing shoulder buttons only.
  2. DynaxXIIIII

List your BBS screw ups, or moments of pure blank mindedness.

People's game shave been freezing? Mine did once, and that was because I has removed the game without shutting my PSP off or saving my game, then put it back in and tried desperately to save my game even though I knew it wouldn't work. Oh, yeah. I... guess that counts.
  3. DynaxXIIIII

Has anyone else noticed......

He looked like Zack until Zack showed up in the game. Now I just think he looks like Terra.
  4. DynaxXIIIII

Birth by Sleep?

Sooo... why is the game called that? I have my ideas of course, but I'm interested in what YOU think. I also find it odd that "Birth by Sleep" was only mentioned in the secret ending called "Blank Points", which had "Reconnect" at the end of it. I'm having a title crisis.
  5. DynaxXIIIII

Yen-Sid or Merlin?

Everyone who has a beard is related to one another. So I think the real question is: Merlin, Yen Sid, or Santa Claus?
  6. DynaxXIIIII

Is there a way I can play KH2 Final Mix?

No, it is the only game made impossible to play. Nah, I kid. I think they answered your question pretty well though. The only reason I don't own Final Mix is because I don't want to mess with my PS2.
  7. DynaxXIIIII

Sephiroth in BbS

Zack was the only FF character I felt this game needed. Though Sabin would be cool, too. But I've had enough Sephiroth.
  8. DynaxXIIIII

Capes

I wish it they had been included in the final battle. Not mirage area, fine. But... :'(
  9. DynaxXIIIII

Capes

I prefer capes. I don't really know why, but I think they look cool.
  10. DynaxXIIIII

Birth By Sleep FINAL MIX: Cast your opinion on Who the Mysterious Figure might be!

There is a Mysterious Figure sticky in the BBS Spoilers section. But look out. There's... spoilers there.
  11. DynaxXIIIII

The one thing that REALLY pisses me off about Chain of Memories

^Just..................................................no.
  12. DynaxXIIIII

Why does Vanitas look like Goofy?

It's a spoiler section. Its completely unnecessary. Those who don't want to be spoiled shouldn't be in the spoiler section.
  13. DynaxXIIIII

Birth By Sleep's most nostalgic moments

I'm not sure if this counts... but when Aqua transforms Land of Departure into Castle Oblivion and you finally get to see the "Chamber of Sleep" (I think that's right...)
  14. DynaxXIIIII

X-blade?

I think Sora's experience with Ven would be incredibly memorable, unless he dismissed the whole thing as a dream.
  15. DynaxXIIIII

The one thing that REALLY pisses me off about Chain of Memories

World sucked anyway, in my opinion.
Back