• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dyingslow666

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

wierd thing...

nice find
  2. D

The Keyblade War

"Memory of 2 of memories of Xehanort" What do you mean, do you mena "Memories of Xehanort" or something? Prequel to Prequel
  3. D

The Keyblade War

Reffer to my above answer Or just for power, which may seem Clishe but hey, it can work
  4. D

The Keyblade War

^Who had the craziest anime hair
  5. D

The Keyblade War

So it probabley happened before the events of BBS, or maybe the Keyblade war, then BBS started to happpen. Dreading a prequel to the Prequel.
  6. D

The Keyblade War

A keyblade war thread, those are rare. And I also thought that the keyblade war idea was non-canon. But it should take place before TAV fight MX, like Phil said, but not exactley known when it takes place
  7. D

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

What Trxium said, the splitting hearts stuff would get complicatd, cuz then Sora would have 1 and half a heart inside of him, which would create a half-nobody, which (If some noobs take ideas from this) would cause assumptions of Xion being born and a whole fatwa of ideas being made >__<
  8. D

xion,______,negative,positive?

If you lose your heart, you have a nobody and a heartless. A nobody needs to be created from a strong-hearted person, like kairi, Sora, what have you. But when Kairi lost her heart, nothing was created. Unless you count when her heart went inside Sora, through some Quantum Physics and Ideas...
  9. D

Fix Xigbar for Days??

I liekd Xigbars voice, cool and relaxing, somewhat opposit, and Sunset Seeker, btw... Corey Taylor for the fucking win
  10. D

sora kairi roxas namine and xion theory read please

Well, that was in your head, and stuff always soudns beter in your head *Remembers the day wit the Pineapple* Poor Johnny...he had to use a wheclhair for two weks...
  11. D

A nobody by any other name

Sounds...blergh, give u points for uniqueness.
  12. D

sora kairi roxas namine and xion theory read please

Sarcasm...They were never mentioned to have shared the fruit so no
  13. D

Fix Xigbar for Days??

You said that Xigbar had 1 gun in the Japanese version, but in NA he had 2, so if u want 2 guns for Xigbar, then theyll have to rework the model for 2 guns, but idk what im saying
  14. D

Fix Xigbar for Days??

Umm...Well I think he have one gun, cuz I think they just had to do the voice acting, change subtitle to english and make a whole bunch of stuff into english, but reworking Xigbar into having two guns would take more time, but who knows
Back