• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Duskk

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Imagine

For sotw. Photo was taken by me.
  2. D

the adventures of dusk

wip. this is what I've done so far, and my teammate is working on his part of it.
  3. D

generic title is generic

Tag version of a logo of an art team I'm in: Logo for my PR team (needs a little bit of cleaning up): Mucking around on smudge like a boss: Changed the colors and threw in Lightning(<3):
  4. D

Duskk v. Citrus

*cue battle music* Duskk: The Citrus Cult: Good luck bro <3 Voting ends in 5 days.
  5. D

Let's go Citrus >:D

Theme: Square Games (FF, KH, etc.) Size: Anything tag sized Due Date: August 1st or ASAP Anything else?: Good luck bro s1britishguy
  6. D

Hey kiddos

I haven't posted here in a while :l (photo by me of course) haha most of these are hastily made sotw entries tbh. cnc/comments welcome (;
  7. D

Tiger

8. D

b-b-b-bird is the word

Surprisingly the most troublesome part of a bird's anatomy is the feet, imo.
  9. D

brand new eyes

10. D

what

11. D

hi remember me?

I lol'd at the dumb changes and kind of just stopped coming here. But now I'm back for a bit to see what people are up to around here. dumb digipaintvv againvv
  12. D

bleach

hi .
  13. D

fuuuuuuu-

KHI has been failing on my computer lately. DK why, but I managed to get on just now. Made some new stuff. vvv digipaint i still need to do a lot of stuff on.
  14. D

Eye

for sotw
  15. D

what.

trying new stuff. bad idea 90% of the time for me. oh and here's a digi paint I'm working on
Back