• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DulieCakess

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DulieCakess

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Ever since I first played Kingdom Hearts when it came out I had been previously playing Atlantis & Monsters Inc Scare Island on the PS1. When I saw that KH involved characters from other games and Disney, I have always wanted...
  2. DulieCakess

Signatures T_T

I've been looking around the site and have noticed people with pictures as their signatures, I have tried adding one to my profile but it doesn't allow me, It says that images for signatures are not allowed. Maybe I missed a rule or something? I don't really want to ask this question and sound...
  3. DulieCakess

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Monsters Inc or Monsters University, Atlantis, Frozen and Brave :3
  4. DulieCakess

Aw Heyah!

I feel like I've been on this site before, but I tried logging in with emails and such, but I think I haven't joined, I'm always checking up on this site and finally decided to make a profile! I'm not that interesting, I just love Kingdom Hearts xD So thats my introduction, if anyone bothers...
Back