• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Barrett

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Barrett

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

I really wanna see what a full series of this would've been like now. I'm absolutely living for the early 2000s cheesiness this gives off.
  2. Barrett

Seth Kearsley’s history with the Kingdom Hearts pilot

Y'know what? I dig it. I definitely would've watched this when I was younger lol.
  3. Barrett

Film ► What Film Really Started the Disney Renaissance?

No yeah, I get why the experimental era includes films like Chicken Little and Meet the Robinsons and I agree that they belong there for that reasoning. I'm mostly just saying that for a time, and this was more than a decade ago at the beginning of the Revival, I've seen some people consider...
  4. Barrett

This I actually agree with tbh as I feel like the 70s films weren't as duds as people make it out to be. Plus I think they just got pretty lucky with The Great Mouse Detective and Oliver & Company being the moderate successes they are. I know Ashman was technically involved in the latter, but it...
  5. Barrett

...Didn't think I'd have this much to say about this, but here I go, I guess. I think what helps clear things up in terms of why The Little Mermaid is considered the start of the Renaissance and not Who Framed Roger Rabbit? is because The Little Mermaid is a solo venture for Disney Animation...
  6. Barrett

Film ► Wish (2023)

I was just at a panel with Disney animators Eric Goldberg and Mark Henn and Eric kinda just dropped that Disney Animation is currently working on a “huge project” that involves “a lot of hand-drawn animation.” Mind you, we don’t know if this is another feature film or a series or something else...
  7. Barrett

Film ► Wish (2023)

Eric Goldberg said that Disney Animation launched a new training program where veteran 2D animators including Goldberg trained new applicants in hand-drawn animation and that plans for future projects involving 2D animation include shorts, series, and feature films...
  8. Barrett

Film ► Wish (2023)

They showed animation showcasing the kind of aesthetic they are going for. The directors said that the art direction for this movie is heavily reminiscent of very classic Disney films and you can especially see the inspiration from the background sceneries. They showed a tour of the setting...
  9. Barrett

Film ► Wish (2023)

At the presentation, they had Ariana DeBose perform a song from the film called “More For Us,” and it was honestly so beautiful. It's easily a top 10 Disney song list contender for me. 😭
  10. Barrett

Film ► Wish (2023)

Disney Animation has officially announced their 2023 film "Wish" which celebrates Disney's 100th anniversary.
  11. Barrett

Film ► The Little Mermaid Live Action Remake

I was there at the presentation when they showed the full song. She absolutely nailed it. Not only with how she sings, but also how she portrays the character in general. She is Ariel.
  12. Barrett

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

So uhh… I'm actually here at D23 in line for the presentation. I hope the show is at least decent and kinda praying for anything KH-related.
  13. Barrett

[SPOILER] KINGDOM HEARTS Union X DARK ROAD Completion Commemorative Q&A

I may sound boring for this, but I hope that whoever the Player reincarnates into next, since they already reincarnated into the Player from Missing-Link, is like… another Player from any upcoming game that includes customizable Players. I was one of those people that didn't like the...
  14. Barrett

Disney announces Disney & Marvel Games Showcase at D23 Expo 2022

The D23 Expo 2022 app shows that the presentation runs from 1pm PST to 2:30pm PST.
  15. Barrett

The character that you hope to explore more of their story in the new Saga?

I might sound really, really basic for this, but... Sora, Riku, and Kairi... as a trio. I just really want more of what we had at the beginning of KH1 and it sucks that we don't get to see a lot more of that. In terms of other characters, I'd go with Luxord, Aced, and Vor since those are the...
Back