• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dude310

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dude310

The BBS Gap!

I'm going to have to say four and a half months.
  2. dude310

what did you most like about kh2

I personally enjoyed anti-form and final form. I also liked the advanced colisseum.
  3. dude310

The Assitstant

First of all, welcome to the forums. Second of all, I believe you will find out when birth by sleep comes out.
  4. dude310

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

When sora was crying on his knees for riku.
  5. dude310

Your lowest level

I think I beat him at lvl 52.
  6. dude310

Hopes In Birth By Sleep?

I'm excited about the fact that we get to play as three differeent characters. It gets kind of dull that in past games, the closest thing you got to switching characters were those five minutes as riku and when king mickey came to heal you. Either way, it wasn't avery long time. I'm also...
  7. dude310

CoM vs. Re:CoM

You should get both. Re:CoM for the better graphics and gaming advantages. Classic CoM for the sake of the originality. Unless you're either too cheap to get both or just don't feel like getting both. But this is my opinion, you don't have to agree.
  8. dude310

Mystery Solved?

That what you were thinking? Maybe thay're made up of memories from the future. (in some weird way)
  9. dude310

Vexen's laugh

I personally prefer his english voice. It may be similar to the japanese one, but at least it doesn't send chills down my spine like the japanese voice.
  10. dude310

Hopeless

Okay, I have a fourteen year old sister who just got into kingdom hearts. She barely knows how to play, asks me for help every five seconds, and on top of all that she doesn't even read the help tips that tell you how to play. What am I supposed to do to keep myself from gooing insane?
  11. dude310

Am I the only one...

Re:CoM was fine bu I'd have to say he best will be BBS. You ge a whole bunch of new attacks and everything. Plus you ge to play as three differen characters.
Back