• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DualWeilder.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Monster hunter 2 help

ok if any of you have monster hunter 2, and have gotten past the 1* quests offline, i need some help. i cant find out how to get any more quests, and the old guy next to the cat merchant wants 5 purple herbs, 3 gold stones, and 1 crab claw. i cant find the purple herbs or the gold stones. could...
  2. D

2 identical keyblades?!

its simple, a keyblades a keyblade. its the exact same shape and form as any other keyblade. which is what sora starts out with. its the keychain that changes the keyblade. the appearence, color, shape, all that. sora has the same keychains as roxas because roxas IS sora. and even if he wasnt...
  3. D

Kingdom Hearts II Video Collection

Re: Xaldin's vids (Hidden scene first) ya that special was easy to dodge once i found out how to do it. i was messing around and realized they followed you so i ran around in circles o.o thanks for the vids, and yet again Xaldin nice job:D
  4. D

Theres a keyblade called "FAKE" wtf

lol ever since we learned about seifer saying "lamers" everyone starts saying it. ive gotten it a few times now. anyway, the 1st two keyblades are exactly the same. and that is just another kingdom key made weaker.
  5. D

Glitch in Proof of Existence?

the doors weren't there to start with if i remember correctly. when you first get there Saix's door wasn't fully there. and i think it was only the clear portal part. so it couldnt have been destroyed in a fight which would explain why only luxords and Saix's doors are still there. and i agree...
  6. D

What random things did you notice in KH2?

how long did it take you to write this? i have nothing more to put. you just named about everything. except sora's oversized shoes....
  7. D

Alright enough is enough.

ok... read the posts before this. it explains it. or type in "new difficulty setting "revealed"" into the search to find the thread.
  8. D

Alright enough is enough.

lol id just like to pont out how dark was when he "had to go" everyone wanted know if it was true and the out of nowhere "k i g2g now bye" lol you can tell that was a quick escape compared to this >_> anyway thanks for testing it out. i was trying to do it myself but i cant get the gummi thing...
  9. D

something bout KH2 !!!!!

ok for one your an idiot. second europe other places dopnt have kh2 yet. third some people dont have the money to buy kh2 now. and fourth its noobs like you who spoil it for people in the 1st place. if people would use the spoiler foru we wouldnt have this problem.
  10. D

Save Me

lol^^ ya riku is playable and cloud isnt. and i have to agree. you are hopeless >_>
  11. D

Destiny Mode

ya it would be cool. we really need something harder to do.
  12. D

I did it !!!!

wow how did you get so much attack? that could help a lot
  13. D

I did it !!!!

congrats. i still cant beat it. i got to the part where you have to kill all those yellow things(thrusters?) they kicked the crap outta me.(im on proud and on lvl 99) i stopped there cause its like the 35th or something and i got mad for having to start over again.
  14. D

Destiny Mode

yes 200% 100% gummi 100% journal. and NO it doesnt NOT exist. the kid was a liar just getting our hopes up.
  15. D

1000 K Heartless... 3rd Time's the Charm

they werent in it so you couldnt drive. if you could it would be sooo easy to level them up.
Back