• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Duality

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► BAH! Another problem -.-

If you're not willing to go through that pain for her, then you probably don't love her enough and might as well break up. If you think you truly love her enough, stick with it and go through the pain, no matter how brutal and how long. No concrete answer, but you've got to be the one to...
  2. D

Help/Support ► Relationships.

Anyone else but me notice that Fatal Advent is banned??? In any case, dating at the age of 14 is 99.9% of the time meaningless and stupid. People who have not sexually matured (not in a strict scientific sense) do not take relationships seriously, even if they like the other person's...
  3. D

Help/Support ► Ok, Im down again.

Clearly not a statement for help & support. Violent_anger, please be considerate that the person is seeking advice and not critique. Even if you think critique is necessary, please provide it in a more positive manner since again, this is the help and support section.
  4. D

Help/Support ► Depression

Try/Consider one or more of the following: (1) Religions - East, West, North or South. Pick one, learn about it. (2) Academic Subjects - not the stuff you find in school. it could be anything, math, poetry, drawing, music, reading, writing, politics, anything. Interest you? Go look there. (3)...
  5. D

Help/Support ► Ok, Im down again.

Well, were the people you lost lovers or friends? Because if they were friends, my condolences. If she was your lover, then my deepest condolences. For if the latter were the case, you would have little hope (except in God, if you believe; if not, I'll stay away from it). If the latter is not...
  6. D

Help/Support ► Getting over her. . .

Weird to see you on the advice-asking end Stavros. Nonetheless, I'm glad to help (if I can). Hmmmm....well, I mean...if a girl is actually a good girlfriend....she wouldn't have said this...so on that alone, I would have second thoughts about her. No matter how great she is...you just don't say...
  7. D

Help/Support ► Ozy needs some help...

I'd say you should reconsider how you are doing this. A pick and choose out of 4 girls? Your interest should lie in one girl and only one girl. Otherwise, what's the point of starting a relationship?
  8. D

Help/Support ► I'm not sure if i will get much help, but....

lol. Your homecoming story is classic and funny. Stereotypical in fact. You're looking to maximize sexual play with no commitment. Sounds kinda greedy, huh? That's the extent of my lecture. If you're not really considering that comment, my advice would then be the same as D.A.
  9. D

Help/Support ► ~ An Interesting Situation ~ (Long Read)

The conditions provided were neither sufficient nor necessary. But at least one of them must be satisfied to be considered a deep friendship. Thanks for agreeing though! I thought you would reading your other posts...Let's see what Deeman thinks....
  10. D

Well reading your latest update......je must think. ... ... Please wait ... ... Okay. Enough silly business. Wow, this girl is flirty to the max. I mean she rests her head on your shoulder, holds another guy's hands, rubs it in your face.... Not only does it seem like she's trying to lead all...
  11. D

Phew, some story Deeman. I read the whole thing. Hmmm...I've been stuck in similar situations. She is being really flirty with you despite having a boyfriend (the whole staring at you, resting her head, etc...). I mean, I hate to say it, but she just may enjoy the attention as opposed to that...
  12. D

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

If you're hetero and it's the opposite sex (or if you're homo and its the same sex), then I'd say it's a no-no. It's impossible to maintain an non-familial relationship with a sex you are potentially attracted to. It's human nature. They got the parts. You like their personality.
  13. D

Help/Support ► Im hurting inside

Leave her. Hand holding is a no-no between the opposite sex. (assuming both are heterosexual). It's a clear indication that they like each other. "Friendship" is just a cloak. They are probably confused themselves.
  14. D

Help/Support ► I can't believe i'm doing this...

End the friendship. Only a selfish friend would do such a thing without telling you. A true friend, a true best friend, would never consider doing it. It's not worth getting hurt twice. Honestly, that is a pathetic friend. A friend is not measured by their interests, humour, and similarities. A...
  15. D

Help/Support ► Stupid Girl and Kid Upstairs

(1) Talk to the people above you, as everyone else has said. (2) Check with Residence & Housing to see if they can move you to another unit? (3) Unfortunately, cope with it? On the bright side, you'll have funny stories to tell at the dinner table! XD I hope things work out.
Back