• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dual Wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

aussies kingdom hearts 2 comes out tommorrow

haha, of course we aussies get it sooner than other PAL regions XD we're great downunder =p
  2. D

who is the narrator???

i think the direct quote would be 'And remember Sora, you are the one who will open the door to the light.' but still, it could be anyone at this point...
  3. D

who is the narrator???

partial spoiler... the narrator wasnt just for sora, it was for riku as well... in the final mix version of kh, there is a scene with the narrator and riku, saying something about riku's heart changing so he could hear the voice... it possibly leads to the start of COM where DiZ/Ansem were...
  4. D

Special move

hmm, sounds fun :P but the ability to create a new move would be pretty hard to implement on a ps2 game considering that ps2 hard drives are aftermarket, and it would be pretty annoying using an sdk with a ps2 controller...
  5. D

Do you think that BHK is...

take note, i was talking about ASAS... not DD... if you watched asas without watchin dd, you would think that it was a challenge... err... villians dont have to be evil... its all about a point of view thing... and who said anything about evil? a villian is someone who is seen as an enemy...
  6. D

now think of this, maybe bhk is like riku? all we know is that he is looking for sora as seen in asas, there are many reasons why pplz look for other people... and the BFU challenged him because he was lookin for sora, meaning that BFU had a reason to stand in his way... now on the assumption...
  7. D

that would be remarkably similar to golden sun... partial spoiler... in golden sun 2, you control the second party of characters who happen to involve two 'evil' pplz and 2 pplz who are friends with the main characters... yet you still use those characters against their friends... and...
  8. D

Clashing in Deep Dive

SPOILER well not much of one Riku is seen in those clothes at the end of kh:com... thats enough evidence for me... and have you got a link to that trailer youre referring to? cos its not deep dive...
  9. D

Yuna in KHII?

anybody other than me notice that squall/leon, yuffie, cid and aerith arent on that list considering that squall is seen in one of the trailers and the others played influential roles in kh1 and kh:com? i can understand aerith not being in the story as cloud is in advent children clothes, and...
  10. D

KH2 theme song?

most probably it will still be simple and clean (hikari) by utada hikaru as it was also used as the ending theme song of kh:com...
  11. D

EM Finally Solved!?

not to be rude or anything, but enigmatic man doesnt have much in the chest area so i doubt its a she, and besides, why would it be the enigmatic man be a chick if hes called the enigmatic man...
  12. D

Altered Deep Dive video (my own)

you made a mistake here... bhk throws the oblivion and riku/bfu catches it... then bhk draws out a kingdom key, not another oblivion... what are you implying by this? we know he thinks that the GEU looks like somebody by what was spoken, was there even a question?
  13. D

KH2 trailer

a guess would be it says the same things as the end of deep dive... 'he looks just like you' 'its all coming back to me, the true...' and seeing as the end of the second sentence has dots, im guessing its just a sentence from a paragraph in the game... probably something you have to collect...
  14. D

Help Me!!!!

maybe you accidently keep tapping up on the right analog stick thus causing it to land on the empty command menu down the bottom?
  15. D

2 things

its all about strategy and timing... if you stay around the middle of the arena and keep dodge rolling while he teleslashes you, you can time it (3rd or 4th teleslash) so you can dodge roll into him before he casts sins harvest and reduces hp and mp to 1... vortex helps close the gap... but if...
Back