• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dspeg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dspeg

Theory: If Yozora is Sora, then the two guys Yozora fights with have got to be Donald and Goofy

I wonder if we'll see some kind of nobody counterparts to Roxas and Namine as well.
  2. Dspeg

Theory: If Yozora is Sora, then the two guys Yozora fights with have got to be Donald and Goofy

didn't know the part about the names, that pretty much confirms it for me Yeah I definitely can't wait to see the rest of their counterparts
  3. Dspeg

Just like Sora, Yozora has two guys fighting alongside him. That's not too suspicious until you notice what those guys are actually doing in battle. The one with red hair uses magic just like Donald while the other one uses a barrier like move which is similar to Goofy's shield. This can't be a...
Back