• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dsandrcok

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

BbS Release Date Announced

I'm with most people on this, the should be out lot sooner then 09/07/10 they had a whole 5 years even if they stop to work on Kingdom Hearts Re-com. It should not take 8 months for Localization since they knew they were bring it to NA and EU.
  2. D

My Theory about Vanitas and Xehanort

i was thinking the same thing it would explain xehanort looks the way he is and how he knew so much about the keyblade.
  3. D

KH: FM+ Secret video: past or Present

but in KH:Com he didn't have a keyblade he had the Souleater (I think thats the name) and he didn't get the keyblade intill about the end of KH2
  4. D

E.S. Jiminiy Journal Picture

Man I want to fight this guy so bad
  5. D

I think what he means its like a flash back that is showing what happen in the past aleast i think.:unsure:
  6. D

in my opinion the way of dawn is just another keyblade like the kingdom key that someone else had and past down to Riku.
  7. D

Do you think that KH3 will happen in the past or present

In my opinion it takes place in the present, I still think that birth by sleep is in the past but is just a flash back. The reason why is because the three knights or in the third one. That’s why you see E.S and the F.S in Final Mix. :unsure: P.S don't kill me for saying this:scared:
  8. D

What do you think of the scene An Old Friend?

I do think Xehanort is one of the Knights in Birth by Sleep, because in the video I saw on Youtube *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend you see who I think is Xemnas seating in the room of sleep and saying “It’s been a long time my friend.” This is when you see the armor of the girl and her...
  9. D

Who do u think the Lost two are?

In the movie at the end of Sunset Horizon you see it say "the lost two" etc.. so who do you think they are talking about?
  10. D

My specualtions on the KH2 final mix+ secret ending

I do think Xehanort is one of the Knights in Birth by Sleep, because in the video I saw on Youtube *VOICES* KH2 Final Mix: An Old Friend you see who I think is Xemnas seating in the room of sleep and saying “It’s been a long time my friend.” This is when you see the armor of aqua and her...
  11. D

Limit Form Info

Limit form is when sora can use his old moves from Kingdom Hearts
Back