• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DrShimo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Honestly Xehanort now encompasses all 3. From the outside world like Kairi, wishing to escape like Riku, and maybe not consciously but with Player, he’s made a “friends are my power” speech like Sora and had a similar moment of connecting as a baby then being dropped off on the island like Ven.
  2. D

Your KH headcanon

Got to thinking just now that depending on which you take out first, Clayton could be back. His nobody was shooting at Sora while his heartless was the stealth sneak. Sadly even if he is back Sora will never see them again
  3. D

Could The Final World Be A Metaphorical Tree Of Yggdrasil?

I’d be interested to see how Hades plays into this with his underworld tbh. But it would explain how he pulled what seems very much like FFX version of Auron out (and used the pure flies): he’s pulling him from another world line through a connection with the final world
  4. D

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory game announced, releasing worldwide in 2020

I will say that unless the gameplay is atrocious and so long as it plays like Theatrhythm, I’ve been wanting this game for a while since I love that series and I love KH music. The worst side effect I’ve always expected is for there to be a connection to the canon story. What’s the sad part is I...
  5. D

News ► Official Twitter shares new screenshots of in-game battles and cutscenes for KH Dark Road!

Honestly can’t wait to try it! Never got to play original X but this reminds me of Flick Rush
  6. D

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

This is very true, and I’ll give him that. I’m just glad we even got the fight scene with Xion added in 358/2, a little short but I loved it.
  7. D

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Dark Road introduces new characters!

Honestly it makes you wonder why Nomura didn’t use the HD collections to add in some small new scenes to fill the gaps himself. Nothing big needed tbh
  8. D

So far seems like no direct story changes in the “fixed” scenes. Just the addition of one of the missable scenes and some updated music in the scenes (won’t spoil which ones but one definitely benefited from the music)
  9. D

News ► Dual wielding returns with Kingdom Hearts III's Oathkeeper and Oblivion new formchange

Also that there are canon concert scenes and that if Sora ever did appear in Smash, it would likely be canon and explained away somehow. And that in KHUX even the medal mechanics are canon
Back