Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dreq the Dreck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH Shower Thoughts

That's not a shower thought. That is a legitimate concern, goddammit.
  2. D

Question about the 7 guardians of light

I think the roles will switch in phase 2. This time, Roxas, Xion, and, Lea are the reserve keyblade wielders. It'd make sense since they aren't heroes nor have they ever aspired to be. They fight for their own reasons and do whatever they see is right. On the bright side, they're a breath of...
  3. D

KHUX ► True Dandelion: Ava

I think there's a slight mistake in your reasoning. The way I understood the union x timeline is that union x itself lasted for 4 years. You purposed that X to union x was 4 years. Does time inside and outside the datascape flow at different rates? Maybe, maybe not, whatever. I don't care enough...
  4. D

KHUX ► Ark, True Dandelion, and Kh3 Secret ending assumptions

I highly doubt that the "true dandelion" is Ventus Lauriam Elrena Demyx Luxord The dandelions are supposed to be filled with light and bring hope to the universe. Ventus- brought darkness to the future and was the tool that kickstarter Xehanort's numerous universe-destroying escapades...
  5. D

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

I second this plea. I can't even draw Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends 😆
  6. D

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

Hold that thought, please. Late submission. Dream of Butterfly from Persona 1 (PSP) Sokai.... mostly Kairi's perspective. Sleep, dreams, dependence. Yada-yada.
  7. D

No one likes Sora

Having a keyblade makes you a swordsman. Iml'm sick of keyblades soley because I feel there are far too many swordsmen. Swords are more aesthetically pleasing than other weapons like lances and axes. I get it. However, a whopping 10 main characters are swordsmen. Eat your heart out, Smash Bros....
  8. D

No one likes Sora

I mean, I don't like Sora and I believe he deserved to die (I'll explain later), but I definitely don't want him to stay dead or be replaced as the main protagonist. He's a solid MC for a series like KH. I just don't resonate with his nauseating niceness and purity, and how the other characters...
  9. D

Really?🙂 I... don't know what to say. Where is it though? I still get lost in the menus here and there 😄😄
  10. D

Ariel: Sora, I have a husband and daughter back home. Sora: And? Ariel: Nothing. Just making sure we were on the same page, baby~ Rapunzel: [from the bedroom] You two ready? Both: 🙂 😈😈
  11. D

Sure, kiss. Fine. I'm all for age 15+ characters acting their ages.
  12. D

Now that intrigues the hell out of me as a nursing student. I never considered chromosomal disorders, nor did I know that some sperm have two chromosomes.
  13. D

Oh, none of this was my idea besides the twin analogy. I only said that to help visualize/make sense of a body and soul splitting in two. The rest comes from Secret Ansem Report 10: Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora...
  14. D

Yes, but Roxas and Namine were born at the same time, from the same action, involving the same 2 people. Moreover, according to AtW's reports, both of them were derived from Sora's body and soul. It's similar to how a single zygote splits to produce identical twins. Though in reality, identical...
  15. D

Theory: Yozora and The Nameless Star parallel Sora and Riku in Dream Drop Distance

Yozora could be sharing the body with its rightful owner. That'd explain his heterochromia. Though unlike the Terranort and Sora-Ventus stuff, both parties are conscious of everything and may even take turns controlling the body. I wouldn't say that Nameless Star misunderstood things or...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6