• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dreaded_Desire62
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hmm, sounds interesting. I don't think I need medication, but I get so nervous sometimes I think I might.
    Ahh, yeah, job seeking can be tough, especially in terms of finding the right fit. Sorry to hear about that stuff with Whataburger, that sounds pretty messed up! Like, yeah, why is it any of their business? I don't think I've ever heard of an application that asks you to identify your ethnicity. Hope you can find something that works for you, anyhow.

I experience social anxiety, so I hear you there: it makes everything just that much more difficult. Still, best of luck to you!
    Ohhhhh, that makes sense haha.

Do you have anxiety? I think I may be developing it, and I've been terrified of social interaction lately. Can you relate?
    I hope you get that job! I don't know, but I hope that that predicament is solved eventually. Do you know if you're getting the job yet?
    Aw, don't say that. There might be a chance you get it, and, if you don't, just keep at it; there is bound to be something out there for you.
    Cool! I'm saving money now for my girlfriend's birthday, since she wants a board game for the celebration that's a bit pricey. Ever heard of Catan?
    I heard that was going to happen, too. Let's hope they decide not to.

Looks like Trump is easing off a bit... he seems like he's finally realizing that approval ratings mean people don't like him. Maybe it'll cause a change of heart? Congress and the Supreme Court are killing it btw, I've loved every article in the last couple days that ended with "fuck you people who wanted to ban this thing" xD
    You can ask plasmos, Max, or Mite (the moderators of the Creative Media section) about it. They might say no due to the content, but It's worth a shot.
    Let me see.. Off the top of my head, the purple drapes behind Quasimodo end abruptly by his rope instead of continuing on.

I outlined what I mean:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back