• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Dreaded_Desire62
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The calamity timeline is the worst case scenario, if this happens the end of the universe is enevitable O_O
    After Akix absorbs Sora, she will be beyond so many, she may just end up becoming more and more power hungry :(

If Sora' Heartless is brought back and she absorbs it, she will then be able located Roxas mentally.

No, Xion left, she overpowered Saix and escaped. Haven't you read OtR?
    Once again, this a possible future. It will only occur if Sora is both made whole and if Akix meets Sora when he is reborn. Perhaps, we could be listed in it's own chapter. If so it would be called; The Akix Effect or something like that. It would be a breif chapter. Probably 2 parts long, and it would basically explain the cause and effect, it would be read more or less by the timeline itself, telling it's tragic story after Xaldin is eradicated.

And yes, Saix will be made a dusk, as he would be kept without food, for a year before his own execution (As a dusk).
    Saxas, or whatever suggested that they make Xaldin share the same fate for killing Lexaeus. And that's when Larxis Chimed in all for the idea, or did'ja mean for a chapter?

That we'll save for a later chapter. Once I'm done typing Xion's part with Chapter 2, it's over and we move onto to Chapter 3, any suggestions on what it should focus on, I'm thinking it should focus on what happened to Xewn after she fell unconcious. Or do you suggest something else?
    I'm not certain, Akix would I guess, be in possession of one of Death-Blades O_O Um, well it gets worse, if Sora is absorbed there is no hero of light at all, no hero of light, not good.

But as if things weren't bad enough, her actions brings about an apocalyptic future. Where because there was no hero of light somewhere around 12,000 worlds ended-up falling to darkness. On top of this, Lexaeus was given a mission (Secretely by Rexon) which was going to put an end to this, until Xaldin caught wind, and took initiative without Saix's knowing by stabbing him to death. However, Xiolio takes a picture which catches him in the act. Xaldin and Saix are brought before the council, to have their punishment decided; Fading from existence or being transformed into a dusk. Xaldin, is sentence to death, (an eye for an eye) his final words are he saw Lexaeus as a loose end and nothing more. Rexon, knowing that they were commrads (As he was Saix and Lea's friend and arrived at RG around the time Aqua saved Terra's body and sacrificed her own freedom. And that he was part of the RG Military before becoming a nobody.) is disgusted with Xaldin and proceeds with killing him. However, this sadly doesn't solve the problem or undo any of the damage done. In complete honestey, this is here as possible end, however not neccesarily.

As for the Berserkers catching-up, it seems almost enevitable :(
    No, the weapons are in a different picture. The blade is in the shape of a crescent moon and it sits atop of Eli aka Lexi's daggers.
    The blade itself is in a crescent moon? Or there is a shape of a crescent moon on it, similar to Star Seeker (I need absolute specific otherwise this will come out wrong)? Oh yeah, is it okay if I draw the Weapons in the same picture, but seperate like a you'd see in a Concept Art?
    Oh, I can see that, hopefully I can stop stalling and get to it (My drive is low and motivation is even lower -_-" )
    She said red-orange goggles with a black strap, it says so in her comment. So the gloves are basically too long for his fingers :/?
    Pretty much :/

-_-" School, my life, and other things have been getting in the way, I can start on Lexi right now, I'll try to muster up the willpower. Plus, if I go digging in VMs I'll have the description right then n' there. But, while I'm working on the face, can you get her to tell what he'll be wearing? (An organization coat might take a while :/ )
    Sure, though I tend to do that on the weekends :/ And I'm currently working on Mishap, and after that I wanted to focus on my One Piece fic ... Though I could try to squeeze in time here and there ;)
    ... Theory: Agua was also lost in the devestation, though through sheer will power she managed to lost her heart and not her soul. If that's the case, then Aqua will have massive, and possibly numerous scars underneath her Org Coat.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back