• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Drazer_Blader

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Anarchy Ruin

I wonder if anyone is coming?
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Anarchy Ruin

Anarchy Ruin !!!!!!!!!! Plz read I am open to any critisism, comments and ideas Chapter 1 I left without even turning back. It was that day, when my family was killed, that I decided to get revenge on the man who killed my family. I eventually found another town to live in; it was quiet...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Watching the stars

I love it. I think this chapter is the best so far. Keep it up.
  4. D

Mercenary of Darkness

Hello. This story didn't work in the fan fic sect. so I brought it here Name:Katsu Arata Age:18 Eye color:Hazel Hairstyle:spiky, wild, and unruly Weapon of choice:Zambato Blade Job:Mercenary Height: 6"2 Weight:185 powered by:wrath Clothing: Black long-sleeved t-shirt and black short...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Kuragari Dasanteki

Thank you finally someone likes it :D
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts --my funny fanfic (funny funny)

I suprisingly like it a lot and I think the evil sidekick thing is cool.
  7. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Watching the stars

WOW! THAT WAS SO COOL! (although the color or the print hurt my eyes)
  8. D

Why does no one want to read my new fan fic!!?? :mad:
  9. D

Hi! This is my second fan fic. This one is more detailed. Here goes nothing:D Prologue The teen…his fate was known but he was given the opportunity to choose… It began as a dream. I was shrouded with darkness walking for what seemed forever. I turned my head and noticed a...
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chaotic Quest

This is the rest of my 3rd chapt. test Chapter 3 test Your combined strengths will overpower any evil.” “Where do I find him?” I asked. “I don’t know. It is for you to find out.” Just as I was leaving my grandfather called me to return. “Ryoichi, it would be a shame for me to not...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Twight Desolation

Your fan fic is very detailed and you main character is kind of creepy, I like it
  12. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Untold Chronicles

I like both but, Vemar's story is moving too fast
  13. D

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Chaotic Quest

This is just a preview I am just beginning Here goes nothing:D The next morning I woke up, grabbed my grey t-shirt, my black hoodie, and my black and grey shorts. I got dressed and deciced to see my grandfather. “Tao, why did you bring me here? ”I asked. “We need you to fulfill...
Back