• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DraxenTNF

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

challenge

on KH1 I was at like level 70 or so, never got to pass COM because I don't really own it, I only passed RE:CoM at like level 42..., as for kh2 it was on level 60 I think
  2. D

Lvl up limit form?

Yeah I think Oathkeeper as the ability "form boost" right?
  3. D

Lvl up limit form?

To level up limit form you should use Sonic Blade. Go to battle many enemies and use it or go to agrabah battle the mushroom and when your drive gauge is running out go to the world map and when you come back to agrabah you shall have the drive gauge full again.
  4. D

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

I'll say Ultima Keyblade but I prefer it one KH2 but it's still one of my favorites. I also like the Oathkeeper and Oblivion
  5. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

I shall agree with you... It's odd to think why did it only come out at Japan..But anyway...I also got the game and I use swap magic to boot it too..I already passed that game a few times XD
  6. D

Can anybody help me...

In KH2FM the voice cast is in English, but the cutscenes there are some I think it may be 1 or 2 that is in english. The others are in japanese...
  7. D

Hey there!

Hey I registered in this place because I like Kingdom Hearts a lot! But really a lot XD Anyway I'm new to the forums and I hope I like it here. :D
Back