• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Drakon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

PS2 disk tray won't stay in.

Hey guys, I need some help. I just bought Kingdom Hearts 2 today and my PS2 is broken so I can't freakin' play it! Somethin' is wrong with the disk tray, it won't stay in unless I press the eject button to close it and shut it off. Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thank's...
  2. D

Acapella's

Does anyone know any programs that can take the beat off of a song? I could really use the help.
  3. D

My birthday!!!

I am finally turning 15... 13 mentally but I don't think that counts. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!
  4. D

Album representing you.

If you could make a album consisting of any amount of songs that represent you, what you think or how you feel about something, what would it be like? Here's mine: 1. "The Beast" by Tech N9ne 2. "Voices" by Jugde D ft. Tech N9ne 3. "Drama Setter" Tony Yayo ft. Eminem and Obie Trice 4...
  5. D

I just noticed......

That these members all have a birthday on the same day as mine which automatically makes them the coolest people on the forums. :D Members with Birthdays on 11-12-2005 twilight_soul, Kai Raem, shadowfellow (19), ste_mc (18), *Cheza* (17), riku95336 (17), Dragonz7952291 (17)...
  6. D

Beat making things

Hey does anyone know where I can get a program to make beats? My friend, my stepbrother and me all want to try to make a hardcore rap song but they want me to make the beat because I'm "the computer one" of all of us. I already tried download.com.
  7. D

Tech N9ne!!

Hey guys I thougt I should just anounce that I'm going to a Tech N9ne concert on May 25th. For those of you who don't know Tech is a hardcore rapper from Kansas City. He's my favorite rapper by far. Well I just thought I'd tell ya. TECH N9NE!
  8. D

Your Favorite ► favorite font

Hey guys what's your favorite font style?
  9. D

Computer problem

I have another computer problem besides my sound card. This runtime error thing keeps coming up. Does anyone know how to fix it? I really need some help here....
  10. D

Sound card problems

Hey guys I'm having some sound card problems. I know I have one but when I turn the volume on on the speakers no sound comes out. I don't know what the problem is..........help plz!!
  11. D

Favorite Third Person Shooter game

What is your favorite 3rd person shooter game? I like Devil May Cry 1. It was awsome!!
  12. D

Your Favorite ► Favorite rapper.

Who is your favorite rapper? I like Tech N9ne. Has anybody ever heard of him?
  13. D

I need some help

Hey I need some help.......Does anyone know where I can download a sound card? My computer doesn't have sound.
  14. D

Linkin Park instrumentals

Does anyone know were I can find some Linkin Park instrumentals?
Back