• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dragoryu

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Xehanort/Master Xehanort/DS Idea

Problem: If Xehanort is the darkness in MX's heart, that makes him a heartless. If he's a heartless, he can't become another heartless and a nobody.
  2. D

A Detailed Look and Analysis of MX's Power..

Oh, I see. That makes sense. So...are you saying that he created this being from his heart and is now teaching it how to wield a keyblade as his apprentice? Also, as for the color thing, IIRC, Riku's Dark Firaga in CoM had a light blue shade to it.
  3. D

A Detailed Look and Analysis of MX's Power..

Hold on...how can DS and KH be there at the same time if they are both the same thing-- A manifestation of the darkness MX has collected?
  4. D

Dark Soldier: Heart Projection Theory

I think I may have something to patch this hole in the theory. I'm not sure how you would like it, but: The heartless aren't technically hearts, just the darkness within them. Maybe MX didn't put his whole heart in the DS, just it's darkness?
  5. D

Dante Basco as Roxas/Ven

It happens. No big deal.
  6. D

Dante Basco as Roxas/Ven

........*Facepalm, Facepalm, Facepalm* Neku Sakuraba is a character in The World Ends with You/It's a Wonderful World VOICED by Koki Uchiyama. Read your post again. EDIT: RK beat me to it...
  7. D

Days Halloween Town Question

As much as I would like to see the Org. in Halloween costumes, I don't know if it would be a good idea.
  8. D

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I don't know, I'm starting to like the idea that when Kairi's heart went to Sora, it created Xion, and when her heart went back to Kairi, it created Namine. So, (METAPHORICALLY) its like Namine and Xion are sisters, and Kairi and Sora are there parents (again, METAPHORICALLY. Well, its more of...
  9. D

Everything We Know About Coded | KH Mobile So Far

I've wanted one ever since square started making games on phones.
  10. D

Unbirths -- The Opposite of Nobodies

So basically, you're saying that they're not in control of their bodies, and want to stop causing all the destruction and death going on. While that would explain the whole "wild" thing, it has no evidence to back it up. Hmm, Terra Kevorkian....
  11. D

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far ...Okay. Between 3:06 and 3:08, Riku-Keyblade changed the discussion threads back to the "Everything we know threads" and changed his name to R-K... EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!!
  12. D

Official 358/2 Days | Xion Thread.

Human shaped....that might make me want it to be Aqua. Aqua+Darker Outfit=Hawtter Despite that, I really don't want it to be Aqua. The logic behind the idea's pretty good, and I agree that it has a significant chance of being her, but...I just don't like the idea for some reason. It would be...
  13. D

Official Birth By Sleep | Unbirths Thread

Lol Anyway, I want to know something from each character. Ven- ....Do I seriously need to say it? Also, what "erase" means. Personally, I think it's like Namine, where she erased people's memory of Sora. Aqua would wipe away all memory of Ven from the world. That would give her a connection to...
  14. D

Knowing Nomura, he probably said that before he even had the idea for a 14th member.
  15. D

R-K made a bunch of "Everything we know" threads about various subjects of the future of the KH series. They served as both a place to discuss these subjects as well as a place for new members to catch up on information so that they don't post bad theories. Now they're gone for reasons R-K does...
Back