• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dragonstar1715

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

After approx. 2 years, I am back

Or so, I dunno if many of the people I talked to here are still here, but meh... Dragonstar1715, although I would like to get it changed, but can't cause I don't want to write a part of a story to satisfy a mod here. I was here a while back, mostly in the Canon rp and Forum Insanity threads...
  2. D

(SPOILERS 358/2 DAYS) Xion Related

Since this is a thread about Xion, I thought I'd get this off my chest. I watched the newest trailer released showing stuff like the multiplayer and stuff and how at the end Xion takes off her hood but you don't see her face. My question is this, does anyone think that Xion is related to Aqua...
  3. D

Donald and Goofy in 358/2?

Donald and Goofy as far as I know are exclusively multiplayer in 358/2 days, maybe you seen them in flashbacks or something of the sort, but I seriously doubt that they will show in the main story. And for the Co-op thing in BBS, I would say its an interesting concept to use. But I would say...
  4. D

Riku Vs Roxas

The fact that Roxas said that he beat Riku once, may relate to 358/2 days if they had thought that far ahead when creating KH2, so in the game, you fight Riku and win against him. Otherwise, it could relate to the Memory Skyscraper fight, even though it ain't likely, since the whole scene was...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Absolution's Reign (A KH Story)

Chapter 2: Legend of the Keyblade After the incident at Twilight Beach, my family and me returned home to Twilight Town. When we arrived they saw that my best friend Roxas was hanging around the station as if waiting for us even though we weren’t due back for another few days. I had partially...
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Absolution's Reign (A KH Story)

Hey guys, been a while hasn't it? I've been rewriting the first 8 chapters of my original fanfic so that the share the same point of view as chapters 9 onwards, I've only done chapter 1-3 (at least I think) and need to work on getting the other ones rewritten, so bear with me if I'm a little...
  7. D

Aerosmith

Fave band from the 70's and 80's, though I kinda lost interest in them till Guitar Hero Aerosmith came out, best GH game in my opinion. Anyways, a thread for any other Aerosmith lovers out there, so discuss away :)
  8. D

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

Well he did get to use riku's soul eater in Chain of Memories, so at least he got to use something else other than a book.
  9. D

Derek Stephan Prince is Vexen, Epcar & Chris Lee returning

And as usual the PAL regions are left out of things like this, fantastic :(
  10. D

Fanfiction ► Stay Gold ~ A Toonami Tribute

Of course, I need to see Tom4 suffer more!!! *Evil laugh*
  11. D

Revolution X RP?

Anyone maybe want to help me make a revolution X rp? I have an idea of what I want to use, but maybe some chars and storyplot would be nice.
  12. D

Lol, doesn't everyone these days? XD
  13. D

lol at Tom4's death, I preferred no.2. Tom 4 was too weird looking for a robot and has a weird street vocabulary to go with it, Tom 4 tries too hard XD
  14. D

Help/Support ► F***ING KH HATERS

Re: F****ING KH HATERS Lol want a real KH hater? You shouldve checked this guy out named Zerda, he flamed just about every KH forum I had been to with his views on how KH is not real and is so stupid, course KH isn't real, its a damn video game! Then he starts ranting on about how Starfox is...
  15. D

Draconic Soul

Okay peoples since I came up with a new name for this fic and haven't updated it in god knows when. I will repost my Costume story here. For any people of DeviantART who have seen Transryu's work, yes this is a fic I made based on it (rights and all that jazz included). Costume Shop Setting and...
Back