• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DragonKnightMatt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Visual Scenes in CoM

But are they going to release them outside of Japan? I'm still wondering about that... -_-?
  2. D

Revenge for the Fallen ((Misato))

((Open challenge! This is open to those who post often and will keep up with it. Some know who she is... some don't so here's her template. Basic rules apply. Non-Continuem Battle.)) Name: Misato Renigal Age: 10 Race ???? (Presumed human) Eye color: Light Green Appearance: She has a...
  3. D

Battle Challenge!! DKM VS keybladeguardian

((This battle is for keybladeguardian and myself. NO ONE ELSE!! *Looks over to Sir Meta Knight* I'll accept only 1 judge. The basic rules... 1. No God-Modding - GOD/INVINCABILITY MODE Disabled 2. No PowerPlay - Control your own Char. 3. Non-Continuem Battle - If your char dies, doesn't die...
  4. D

Training Battle - Misato ((Open Challenge))

((I did want to try this character out, but the first one I had her in didn't seem to work because no one stayed with it... I decided to try again, this time in a battle instead of a storyline RP...)) No God-Mod or powerplay... Non-Continum battle... Power battle... Character Template...
  5. D

Training Battle ((Open Challenge))

((-.- Ok, ok, I learned my lesson, no storyline here. Anyone up for a training fight against me?)) Judges... 1. Kari'Heart 2. 3. This will be a non-continum battle. No god-modding or powerplaying Character Info... Name: Matthew Kasin Sikado Title: Dragon Knight Age: 18 Race-...
  6. D

A lost warrior, searching for a way home...(Practice RP)

((This was an original RP I had started in 'Challenges', but it didn't work out well... I thought I'd try it here. Rules still apply, no God-mod or Power play. I won't do it so I hope you don't either.)) Waking up to te sounds of whistling birds, a man in blue armor slowly gets up from the...
  7. D

A burning city, a searching girl... (Open Challenge)

Note* Since this was a failed battle, I can still use it as a history referance for Misato. ((This is technically my second battle, so I'm still learning. I guess while I wait for Sir Meta Knight's return, I'm testing out a new characture...also, to avoid confusion later on, It's on the same...
  8. D

I've Decided, Now to find him... (A Challenge for Sir Meta Knight)

(I gave it some thought and I decided to challenge you, Sir Meta Knight, and in turn, learn how this system works.) (Here's my Character. I modified it slightly to give a better description of him...) Character Info... Name: Matthew Kasin Sikado Age: 18 Race- Dragon/Human Hybrid (Human...
  9. D

Practice Battle

(Hello, I'm new to this style of RPG. Would anyone be interested in a practice battle with me? I'm hoping to get the hang of this because it looks like fun...) Character Info... Name: Matthew Kasin Sikado Age: 18 Race- Dragon/Human Hybrid (Human appearance, hasn't learned the Dragon...
Back