• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dragonbuster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

That sentences.... At the and of ASAS...

wow...... i think my liege must be about Pete (Yes PETE don't go all googoo eyed) and his minions are saying that to him.. i don't know. what confuses me is "sora, why?" can it mean sora made a bad move?
  2. D

Gamespot E3 Impressions

yeah i know...... say what!!!!! (gasp) you have my real name!!!!!!!!!!!! My real name is Nico!!!!!
  3. D

BHK theory

I side with sorarocks, if he was not twilight he would not be holding an oblivion and an oathkeeper
  4. D

4 months to go!

if it was boring......... why would anybody even care then??? Also, come ;on! you should see the pictures! it is anything but boring
  5. D

bhk (sorry)

some wacko in another forum like this said it was tyson........ but why tyson?
  6. D

Custom Keyblade names and descriptions

the title says it all...... name your keyblade and its qualities...... no limits to this!!!!!! mine: Judgment description: draws its power from twilight sources. increases MP by 12
  7. D

KH2 Title

If you could pick the title what would it be? hmmm.....
  8. D

if you could change the game......

Make it multiplayer!!!!!
  9. D

Sora's new abilities

wild theory there but interesting...........................
  10. D

Sora's new abilities

Those are cool pictures you got there, THE_BLACK_MAGE. say, do you know any rumors about any more of his abilities?
  11. D

Monstro stunk
  12. D

Sora's new abilities

it would be so cool if sora had an ability so that for a level all the heartless in that world will disappear
  13. D

Sora's new abilities

good point. i'll just keep fusing with goofy because he can make sora hold two keyblades, which would possibly end a fight in a heartbeat.
  14. D

How's about being able to enter Disney Castle?
  15. D

totally right there. tarzan was weak. even at lvl 100 he was weak
Back