• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Draco Meteora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Guys, i've had it.

it's like. a really lame town where everything is far away. and even then, there's nothing to do. haha. I can't wait till after high school tho. I'll probably move somewhere better. haha yea, i'll probably go apply in some places after summer school. i needs the caaaaash. thanks man.
  2. D

So i could go on Kingdom Hearts forums and always brag about how much sex I get? lol no thanks. Um. The United States? But really, finding out what to watch is the least of my problems right now. And watching more tv will only like, not help me get a life which is what I want to do. Yea...
  3. D

I love Dave Chapelle. haha thanks.
  4. D

yeah. those usually help me feel better. haha any recommendations? yeah i love doing that. I walk everyday. I live in the middle of the f*cking desert tho and during the summer, it's not very relaxing to take walks. haha oh wow.
  5. D

yah i don't mind taking the bus. but my friends are like "the bus? ew" douchebags. if we usually want to go somewhere we don't go unless we have a ride. which we do on weekends. ;_; yes please. yeaaaaah....that mental institution idea is starting to sound good for me. haha yah. i usually...
  6. D

Thanks. My mind is retarded and usually fills my mind up with negative thoughts when I even try and think of good things. Like one moment i'm like "yay i can do anything weeee!" and 10 seconds later I think "lol no u can't you suck. stfu". But i'm trying to stop that. :D thanks for the advice...
  7. D

Well, let's say I want to do sports. I have no one to take me to practice. Or let's say I want to go to the movies. The closest movie theatre is like 20 miles away. All my friends live too far away to take the same bus. Sh*t sucks. i kno rite? GO GO SIMPLE PLAN!!! *Do you ever feel like...
  8. D

I don't have a tire license at the moment, just my tire permit.
  9. D

Nah. Driving's my only option to get the hell out of here. I'll work on that over the summer. Then I need a place to go.
  10. D

If I could, I would do things. Buuut, I can't drive. So I can't. And I have no one to teach me so that sucks. lol
  11. D

Yeah I felt like making one of these. I'm not happy. Not one bit. First, my parents are idiots. My dad is constantly bitching about bills and my apperance. He's an idiot. He's constantly telling me i'm useless. Which is true. I am. I'm f*cking useless. My self-esteem is 0. I'm a senior and I...
  12. D

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

yes. they're assholes like that ;_; They probably did. hyperbole - Definitions from Dictionary.com
  13. D

The thing is ..it actually HAD the 1000 knights and environment (lol blue empty land). It just had to have 8 additional character models. I don't think the "ps2 couldn't handle it" because clearly it did since you're SEEING SCREENSHOTS FROM IT. This came came out, what? in 2005, 2006? Sh*t, GTA...
  14. D

There's only 2 behemoths and 6 wyverns you idiots. Of course the ps2 could handel it. They probably took it out because they wanted the player to feel special racking up mad combos and they didn't want you to stop and fight behemoths.
  15. D

Help/Support ► Have you ever?

my slumps last months... =/
Back