• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Recent content by DraceEmpressa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DraceEmpressa

Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts

I thought the fact that DDD has TWEWY chars settle it that KH isn't FF X Disney, but SE X Disney. That being said, who knows if they are gonna be relevant again. the Verum Rex worlds seem to be a good choice for it.
  2. DraceEmpressa

News ► Interview Excerpts: The reason why Melody of Memory has story stems from KH Mobile

*sobbing* I already hate how Disney allow Nomura to go around with his abstract/complex plot for KH as long there is nothing graphic in it, as long as it keeps the child friendly brand, but that every single bleeping game has plot was their demand and possibly how they are all connected too...
  3. DraceEmpressa

New KH games in future?

Of course it will still be Kingdom Hearts. In the secret ending of RE: MIND Master of Masters makes a heart shape of the normal moon of the Verum Rex world, referencing the titular Kingdom Hearts. The "moon" Kingdom Hearts is still relevant to the plot however it is, no need to change the title...
  4. DraceEmpressa

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

If people aren't interested in reading fanfics, ao3 and FFN wouldn't be born . And while i'm not gonna use it for an example of good writing, we know that Fifty Shades of Grey sells even to its own.... crowd. I've seen a specified section in my local bookstores dedicated to self insert...
  5. DraceEmpressa

*MoM SPOILERS!* We really need to talk about Kairi...

Try to think from the other side, why the "don't like don't touch(the work)" mindset exist in the first place. Most people can't tell the difference of a constructive critic and flat out bashing, and still so many people does their "constructive critic" with insults mixed in it, to use the...
  6. DraceEmpressa

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

So more like Twisted Wonderland than Mirrorverse then, where they are using expies (inspired characters) than directly borrowing the character, but with FF elements /atmosphere in contrast of Twisted Wonderland's Harry Potter vibes? (it's definitely Harry Potter Yana Toboso used to base Twisted...
  7. DraceEmpressa

I think the next era of KH will focus on Square Enix

Quoting Spockanort, Mirrorverse and Twisted Wonderland is a thing, and they do have their own plot -while Twisted Wonderland is more like expies/based on the Disney Classics, Mirrorverse is flat out borrowing the Disney/Pixar characters into Warcraft-like word. And there is also Star Smash...
  8. DraceEmpressa

Is Kingdom Hearts poorly written?

Maybe not the most important but.... the irreplacable part? Since this is the era of the internet already, things like the plot, game scenes, game images, osts etc can be found on the internet, but you can't replace the feeling of playing the game yourself . Sure, some ppl will still buy a game...
  9. DraceEmpressa

What worlds would you like to see in KH4?

This exactly, is why I will not want any Disney classic/direct Disney works in KH4 (or any KH entry for that matter) for we know Disney USA will be overprotective about it anyway. Though as we have seen how Pixar is much less protective of their movies and allow their entry to have their own...
  10. DraceEmpressa

StarSmash

Twisted Wonderland earns minimum 1 mil of USD each banner, not just monthly. and that game was still region locked to Japan.
  11. DraceEmpressa

StarSmash

so apparently this is the year where Disney realized KHUX was a mistake for being the kind of gacha that sells weapons, that among the weebs/the japanese the horny ppl are the ones with money and the one who are willing to spend, and thus off they go to another company to make gachas that sells...
  12. DraceEmpressa

What do you predict the worlds of Kingdom Hearts IV will be(realistically, not what you want them to be)

Realistically though, with KH's record that no numbered titles released right after the previous one, the next game (aside from MoM or even UX remake) wouldn't be KH4. but yes, we can at least predict that they will put more famous titles into KH4, and lesser known/selling titles into the next game.
  13. DraceEmpressa

KH 20 years anniversary is in 2022

I know SE is a Japanese company,but it's not like Disney USA doesn't have any hand in KH either, and we have guessed that KH3 put KH on Disney's radar, so is the chance the event would be both in JP and USA still zero?
  14. DraceEmpressa

What about a Kingdom Hearts without Disney??

With the direction KH is going, it's already its own thing and no longer the crossover of SE and Disney it's supposed to be in the first place. I admit, I have a thing for the complex/abstract Japanese work and which is why I stay with KH. I admit that abstractness is not for everyone, but it...