• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Donna da Ragione

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Question To Girls on the Site

I don't know why people waste time trying to attract the unreachable or flaky.
  2. D

Help/Support ► Humiliatingly Honest Brother-in-Law VS Delusionarily Passive Mother?

If your b-i-l is so willing to dish out the "truth", he should be equally happy to receive it, yes? Tell him how you feel about his comments, that you're making the effort to change, and so on. If he doesn't accept your words, you should stop accepting his.
  3. D

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

See you in two weeks in another thread.
  4. D

Comet makes Earth-sized hole in Jupiter

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2009/jul/21/earthsize-hole-as-comet-hits-jupiter I wonder if that "object" was anywhere close to Earth.
  5. D

let's be law-abiding heterosexual white christian male accountants

ok somebody put a pension into my assets
  6. D

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

Re: She's already got a boyfriend.... Sooo many threads like this. It never works out, dude, you should just give up on it and preserve your friendship.
  7. D

For those who believe in miracles of God.

Why would God make miracles for some people who are well-off and not others who are in desperate need? If God does not intercede to help those that suffer, how can he make miracles?
  8. D

best fft job

well imo i like teh ninja cus hes all like WHOA two swords super speed i also like onion knight aka underknight
  9. D

"Child On FBI 'Do Not Fly' List Wants Franken To Clear His Name"

Child On FBI 'Do Not Fly' List Wants Franken To Clear His Name (AUDIO) | Air America Media Well, I'm glad the FBI is doing a good job at keeping us safe.
  10. D

Israel Navy hijacks Gaza relief ship

Among the twenty one captured includes Mairead Maguire (Nobel Prize winner) and Cynthia McKinney (former U.S. Congress member). The ship was heading for Gaza to provide aid. Freegaza - News section Pursuing Justice: Should Israeli officials be prosecuted for piracy...
  11. D

Help/Support ► Needs some help with this question

Everyone is selfish and does selfless things for selfish reasons. I believe in a form of karma, a sort of ironic punishment in the next life, per se. But this is wishful thinking. I don't think luck exists.
  12. D

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Wow, KH2 FM AND COM put into the same package. I hope it's nothing more than $50. And that it comes to the US, I don't want to import @_@.
  13. D

Just wanted to tell you all...

Hello, people. I am a new member of the forums. I would just like to tell you that I am NOT Kikyo, or Alexidra. I know that you consider kikyowhereareu to be the most unintelligent being on these forums, and you're probably right, but only someone that was 100 percent retarded would use the...
Back