• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Don Patch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Fanfiction ► Destiny Islands Reality Show!

Sora: So, Don Patch your turning 14 on January 24th. Don Patch: -wearing a black collar shirt and slacks, with a sliver tie with sunglasses- Indeed. Sora: So... Don Patch: :bored: Riku: What do you want. Don Patch: Not much. Sora: ... Riku: ... Don Patch: -cough- Raging Fan: -kicks the...
  2. D

Fanfiction ► Writers and Artists Participating in a Collab - Sign Up Here!

I can't believe I missed this, sign me up. If someone could make a comic out of Destiny Island Reality Show then that would be, awesome.
  3. D

Yes I did die but, I'm like a Phoenix! Oh yeah, if any of you happen to be Zelda fans and feel offended by the last episode, I don't care. -at the Movie Theater- Sora: What are we watching again? Kairi: My stupid little brother wanted to see Happy Feet. Sora: AGAIN WITH THE STUPID PENGUIN...
  4. D

Don Patch: -grabs the Amazing Race storyline and throws it in the trash- BACK TO RANDOM EPISODES! --- -at the game store- Zelda Nerd 1: -talks at high speeds- Did you see the new Zelda game for the Nintendo wii? Boy, I love the wii! How many dungeons did you finish, I beat the game on the...
  5. D

-Before the race- Kairi and Namine: How did you guys get here so fast? Don Patch: Well with a little magic you can always win. Sora: Really... Don Patch: I put special moogle steroids in his water bottle. -in Mooglers room- Moogler: MY POM POM IS TURNING PLAID!! WAAAAAAAAAH! -back at the...
  6. D

Sorry, had to wait for Halloween to make the episode special...I went as... http://www.drmcninja.com/ also, I can't guarantee when I'll think of a new episode. Nomura: Good news everyone! Your going to set out on an A-MAAAAY-ZING RACE! Sora: Like the one on TV! Nomura: Yes! Sora: YAY...
  7. D

Lets see. -pulls out a check list- Cauldron? Check. Eye of Newt? Check. Monkey's Paw? Check. Curly Fries? Check. Alright. -pulls back his sleeves- Now I'm not one for Necro-Posting, but on a night like this...-throws everything inside the cauldron and a new episode appears!- Sora: -dressed up...
  8. D

Every Heart, be sure to have me stand around doing nothing in your next chapter :D News Dude: Well to make this boring news less boring were just going to get to the point. N. Korea has a nuke, a baseball dude got killed in a plane crash, School shootings are going on everywhere! And where the...
  9. D

Ok... Kairi: Great, we lost the challenge. Riku: Yeah its all thanks to this guy and his stupid helmet! Sora: Oh yeah, I bought a faulty helmet just to get my butt kicked by a guy with a water bottle. Riku: We are so voting you off. Sora: What you can't tell me that your voting me off thats...
  10. D

Nomura: Ok guys, guess what were making a 3D version of Chain of Memories Marluxia: WOOOOO! I CAN LIVE AGAIN!! Nomura: And there will also be a Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2! Everyone: WOOOOO Nomura: Bad news is were gonna close down your show if you don't do more Reality Stuff...
  11. D

YES SIR! I MEAN MAM, UHHH WAHHH -cries in his special corner- Sora: -at school- Guy 1: Dude i can't wait for the Wii to come out! Guy 2: Dude the Wii is stupid, just look at its name! The PS3 will own! Guy 3: Your both idiots the Xbox 360 is where it is at! Sora: Just shut up! Guys 1 2 3...
  12. D

No its cool, I'll just have to hate you forever now (just kidding.). Sora: -sneezes- Great, I'm sick. Riku: Yeah, thats a first, you've never been sick. Kairi: Neither have we, its just Don Patch just thought of this episode. Sora: Well are you going to stand around like idiots or are you...
  13. D

For some reason in gym I was reminded of the Bazooka Bubble Gum Song, and we start chanting while playing basketball, for some reason my friend knows the whole song O_o -in a mini-mart- Sora: -at the slushie machine- Lets see, lets have a -takes a breath- CHERRY, PEPSI, COKE, LEMON, ORANGE...
  14. D

Don Patch: Yeah ok, so since were having slow episodes this whole year were going to start to make it easy by actually making it a actual reality show. So were just trying out different styles of reality show. Sora: OH OH OH! ME FIRST ME FIRST!!!! -in a dark menacing voice- Tonight on...
  15. D

Sorry for the late episode guys. School really took it out of me. Sora: -watching the Emmy's with Riku- Kairi: Since when did you guys watch this? Riku: -whispers to Kairi- I made Sora think he was nominated for best lead actor! Kairi: Isn't that near the end of the show? And doesn't Sora...
Back