• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dodi Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dodi Dream

Ventus's eyes

Maybe it's because he won't be part of the new organization? I don't know, but I'm very curious to know the reason
  2. Dodi Dream

Who's gonna wait till 1/24 after KH 2.8 comes out in japan?

I want to try to avoid spoilers, but probably I won't be able to not spoil me anything for too long. Like someone has already said, I have to learn to not spoil me anything before KH3 will come out, because I want it to be a surprise. So I'll try and we'll see how that goes XD
  3. Dodi Dream

Favorite Playable Characters?

Well, my favorite character is Roxas because I can sympathize with him and I like his personality. I like playing with him, especially when he dual wields. But the character I love the most playing with is Ven. I don't know why, maybe because he is fast I'm not sure. I like talk to him when I...
  4. Dodi Dream

The Things You Love and Hate about KH:COM

It's been a while since I played KH Chain of Memories, but if I remember correctly I really liked the fights against Riku Replica, especially the last one with Sora. I also like the story in general and the relationship between Sora, Donald and Goofy :) I would say that the thing I hated the...
  5. Dodi Dream

The True Nature of Vanitas

I love Vanitas too and I thought about him a lot. It's hard to say if he's really evil or if he's not. The game didn't really tell us about Vanitas past, and I don't know if the novel can be considered canon, but if they are I can't think of Vanitas as an evil person. Like you said, he's been...
  6. Dodi Dream

Favorite Boss Battle Per Kingdom Hearts Game.

KH: Riku/Ansem CoM: I played it but I didn't remember any fight I really liked XD KH2: I would say Roxas Days: Saïx BBS: I found fun the battle against Terra-Xehanort using Terra, even if the first time I did it was really difficult for me DDD: Young Xehanort
  7. Dodi Dream

What got you into the Kingdom Hearts series?

In the 2002 my parents bought it for my brother; I played it too, but I was only four so for me it was difficult to proceed with the game and I understood nothing about the plot so I didn’t like it very much. Anyway I always watched my father or my brother while they were playing it, and every...
  8. Dodi Dream

KH2 Donald & Goofy vs KH1 Donald & Goofy.

I think that KH1 Donald and Goofy are more powerful, I mean, they could defeat a boss on their own! And I loved Goofy's MP gift In KH2 they were almost always KO, especially Donald, and I don't think they would be able to defeat a boss on their own, even if their limits are really strong...
  9. Dodi Dream

Hello!

Hello to everyone! My name is Sarah and I’ve played Kingdom Hearts since I was four, so I literally grew up with this game and I’m a huge fan of it! :D I wanted to sign up in this forum for a long time, and today I decide to join in; I’m very happy to join this forum, I hope to make new friends...
Back