• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Doctor Manhattan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Theremin Hero- Guy uses Theremin to play "Still Alive" Expert Vocals in Rock Band

OybiXxxkQG8 So some gentlemen decided to set up his Theremin next to his rock band mic, and then played Still Alive on expert
  2. D

Media Conversion

If you are having problems putting video on your PSP/Phone/iPod, try one of these programs, your video probably needs to be converted to .mp4 Media Converter - the fastest free online audio and video converter iSquint - iPod Video Made Easy. Videora iPod Converter - Free iPod Video Converter...
  3. D

[Team Fortress 2] Heavy Update!

Looks like the heavy is the next class to be updated! The official heavy page, which was just launched, can be found at Team Fortress 2 - A Heavy Update
  4. D

Help/Support ► I Need Your Advice/Input

Your mother had you at age 13?
  5. D

Blaq 2 having trouble with long character titles?

Recently in Blaq 2, I've noticed that if you have a really long usertitle or name, the border doesn't stretch properly. For example, "Webdings" username,
  6. D

Eternal Sonata PS3 Screens

Looks pretty good. I don't think I'll buy it unless someone can tell me more about it. Japanese version is due in september, No mention of American/PAL dates.
  7. D

Help/Support ► Well, my dad sucks...

Make sure when this happens, you tell your father first so he knows he's screwed.
  8. D

Bioshock PS3 CONFIRMED! Possible Graphic Upgrade

the everlasting rumor about last year's Xbox 360 hit BioShock popping up on the PS3 turns out to be true. According to the July issue of EGM, publisher 2K Games has confirmed that the underwater shooter is making the transition to Sony's shores. Still don't believe us? Well, if you catch...
  9. D

Rock Band Versus Guitar Hero III

The Battle of the Bands is at hand. Rock Band versus GH3. Give your thoughts. FACTS: Rock Band is developed by Harmonix, Who made Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero 2
  10. D

World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor

Leaked Alpha Info? * Death Knights are playable, although the starting quests and talents are not complete. * Spells and Talents past 70 are available for the Druid, Mage, Priest, Shaman, Warlock, and Warrior classes * You can head to Northrend via Menethil Harbor and Theramore for...
  11. D

Hands-On with final MGS4 build!

Arriving in a battlefield that was very reminiscent of the Midtown Maelstrom map from the recent Metal Gear Online beta, we were thrust straight into sneaking, were armed with only a stun knife. We found ourselves all-too-close to an intense shootout between local militia and a private military...
  12. D

Kojima NOT dissapointed in MGS4, Graphics "Revolutionary"

Hideo Kojima: Americans Brag, PS3 No Letdown, Kotaku is Wrong http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/radio/urahide_001.mp3
  13. D

7 Year old with BRAIN CANCER's PSP was stolen en route to Chemo treatment

What is the world coming to? This next story of PSP theft is a true tearjerker. Kyle Springs, a seven year old cancer patient on his way to a chemotherapy appointment in Dallas gets his PSP stolen. Not only that, but his school homework, medicine, and medical records were also taken. Worst of...
  14. D

Official [Insert Game Here] Thread directory

So, I don't blame some of you for being new, but I'm sorry to tell you that "HAY LETS DISCUSS [insert game] thread has already been made. It just causes spam and makes the mods, Mostly Ryan, angry because it gives them more work to do. So in this thread, I am going to post as many "Official...
Back