• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Doctor Graybles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

CO

dude CO means Castle Oblivion
  2. D

The Best Hero?

I know you don't play mickey, the point is he's a hero and he's in BBS, so he earns a spot in my poll
  3. D

The Best Hero?

that's a very good choice, I respect that but I like to know people's opinions on things
  4. D

The Best Hero?

So Birth By Sleep is close to release in Japan, because of this, I want to know who everyone's favorite protagonist from the game is? Is it... Terra? Aqua? Ven? or Mickey?
  5. D

KHRECOM anniversary

I pre ordered at gamestop, it came with some Kingdom Hearts postcards their cool
  6. D

Fanfiction ► Organization Thirteen's Thanksgiving Special

too bad anyway there's only four actual episodes, shouldn't be too hard to find
  7. D

The Darkest Night- An Evil KH Roleplay (O/A)

Go Here First, if your checking out this rp http://forums.khinsider.com/signup-out-character-threads/139677-darkest-night-evil-kh-roleplay-sign-up-occ-page.html Riku Riku sat on the beach at sun set, the wind blowing in his hair. Him and his friends Sora and Kairi had been making a raft so...
  8. D

The Darkest Night An Evil KH Roleplay (Sign up and OCC page)

This Rp will take place in an Alternate Universe. The Darkest Night Imagine a land where the King is an evil Tyrant out to destroy the light, in this world he tricks a teen of 15 to fight for his cause. The King's lackeys lied to this boy to take advantage of his keyblade, they said they...
  9. D

Which remaining Members should return?

So we know numbers I-VI of the organization will show up as somebodies in BBS, but out of everyone else who do you want to return?
  10. D

Even More New Enemies?

So I was thinking in the KH game after BBS, will there be another new type of enemy? I think that when they go back to the normal KH style after all these side games that they will need a new type of enemy so we don't get bored fighting the same things as in the previous games. What do you guys...
  11. D

Fanfiction ► Organization Thirteen's Thanksgiving Special

you know that if sora hadn't killed Demyx, Xemnas would have lol
Back