• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DoctahFaz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DoctahFaz

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

So I was actually lucky enough to get an early English copy of 2.8. I have many thoughts on it, but here's one theory to throw around for others who have beat 0.2 and watched Back Cover in English. Buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  2. DoctahFaz

[Unicornis; NA Server] Another (High Ranking) Party Seeking Players

Union: Unicornis Party: Simple and Clean Hello there everyone, I am one of the admins in one of the Top 5 Unicornis parties, Simple and Clean. We have been holding down the #4 spot for quite some time now. As of right now, we are searching for new core/hardcore members to fill out our roster...
  3. DoctahFaz

Is this set straight after BBS or DDD?

In 0.2, Mickey is telling them the story after DDD, but the story being told takes place after BBS.
  4. DoctahFaz

KH2.8 - How will you start it?

Back Cover 0.2 DDD Chronological order!
  5. DoctahFaz

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I was flying out to California from New York on Friday and was able to read the entire novel on the flight. Now that I'm home again, I can share my thoughts. I pretty much agree with everything everyone else has mentioned, so I'll just add some points regarding things in the novel that I...
  6. DoctahFaz

Another PS4-exclusive title! KH 2.8.Its always got to be next-gens

Oh, I agree completely. It's definitely not right. Unfortunately, it's the business and market leverage that will drive the decisions at the end of the day.
  7. DoctahFaz

Another PS4-exclusive title! KH 2.8.Its always got to be next-gens

I think it's really just been a matter of leverage at this point. For one reason or another (Xbox One's initial, yet eventually reversed DRM policy of no sharing games, must be connected to the Internet, being $100 more, etc.) Sony has sold many more PS4s than the Microsoft has sold Xbox Ones...
  8. DoctahFaz

Why Does Atlantica Have No Heartless?

I think this settles the issue.
  9. DoctahFaz

A question about "Another on your list belongs to me now"

The scene in DDD between Riku and, Ansem, and the Guardian after he defeats them seems to imply that Terra's heart MIGHT have gone to Riku. Who knows? I would say MX likely was referring to Terra when saying this line because that's what he thinks is the case, but it certainly doesn't mean that...
  10. DoctahFaz

How did Goofy know it was Xaldin?

That whole getting hit on the head dilemma before the 1000 Heartless Battle did him some good.
  11. DoctahFaz

Advice for cheating Ice Cream Beat in KH 2.5?

I haven't even bothered trying for the trophy and was annoyed enough with the required one to progress the story. This mini game gives ice cream such a bad name. Who knew that such a tasty frozen treat that should incite nothing but happiness could cause such agony and lead to hearing Small...
  12. DoctahFaz

The Chamber of Repose?

I personally think it's where Xemnas met Young Xehanort in his time traveling and that is why Xigbar overheard talking.
  13. DoctahFaz

News ► Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories The Novel Cover Art Revealed!

I was very happy with the first novel. I love the extra exposition and dialogue, as well as the decision to cut out some sections that weren't exactly relevant to the overall story, one of them being my least favorite world. It's also that these additions aren't just "fan fiction" and actually...
  14. DoctahFaz

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm all for embracing older films than going the newer route, with the exception of a few like Frozen simply because of its astronomical success and widespread appeal. Wish List: New worlds: Pocahontas, Atlantis, Toy Story...
  15. DoctahFaz

Has KH1 aged well compared to KH2?

I'm definitely optimistic. The flow motion seemed cool (haven't played DDD, so I haven't experienced it). That, along with the fact Nomura has said they used the 1.5 and 2.5 development time to take the best from both games for KH3 makes me excited.
Back