• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dlppictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. dlppictures

Star Wars: The Thread

Happy Star Wars Day everybody
  2. dlppictures

So, I got the book 'Light of the Jedi' for christmas, and I found myself hooked on The High Republic - have been binge-reading all of phase 1 these last couple of months. There are so many different characters to keep track of, but it has felt so rewarding to see smaller side characters show up...
  3. dlppictures

Rare KH2 Reaction Command Found

I've seen that RC a few times. I remeber my old strategy guide mentioning something about the FF characters' HP dropping, which confused me back in the day, so I stood there for what felt like forever, for all the fights where theFF gang partners with you. Though I've only seen it happen to...
  4. dlppictures

Super Smash Bros Ultimate | Everyone is Here! | December 7th 2018

As someone who had Shantae as the only character I would truly want in Smash, I was actually quite happy when she was revealed to be a spirit back in the day. It proved that, the Smash team was aware of the series, and that alone was hype enough for me. Now they go and add her as a Mii fighter...
  5. dlppictures

I haven't played Tekken in years, but I grew up with the series. As I watched the trailer, my thoughts went something like this: "Ganondorf's unconcsious... wait he's being carried... in a rocky landscape. Is this Tekken? Is someone going to toss him off a cliff like they do in Tekken? Who is...
  6. dlppictures

The way I've been told (could be completely wrong, of course) is that Nintendo gave Sakurai a list of let's say 20 characters they thought could work in Smash, and Sakurai would get to choose the allotted amount of fighters from that list, chosen based on which characters he thought could have...
  7. dlppictures

Yeah FFVII is huge... Yeah FFVII Remake came out this year... Yeah Sephiroth is gigantic, and known even by many casual gamers... So I am in no way saying he was a mistake, but... ...I really wish it was someone from another FF game, instead of a second FFVII fighter. At least we finally get...
  8. dlppictures

Persona 5 Royal

I am by no means an expert, but I would say that, yes, after Kamoshida's palace and the celebratory feast at the hotel, the game does start to open up more. However be prepaired for the long haul, each palace works like Kamoshida's - you have a deadline, and have to wait until the end of the...
  9. dlppictures

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

^ I'll be carefull with spoilers, but from the cutscenes I have seen on YouTube: * Everything between the two bombing missions is new expanded story * When you meet Aerith you also run into Rude several hours before in the original * The main goal of Wall Market is the same, but the execution is...
  10. dlppictures

So I've been thinking about the next couple of parts for this Remake again recently. I know I made a list, years ago, of all the story beats in the original, and by dividing them in equal lengths came to the result of eight parts. Now I never suspected that eight parts would be realistic, but I...
  11. dlppictures

The Clone Wars return 21 Februrary. During the council scene, next to Depa Bilaba, that looked like a young Caleb (Kanan) Dume.
  12. dlppictures

I am having a harder time than expected, getting used to Midgar being a full-fledged game. In my head it's still just the prologue of the game being expanded. Seeing the characters use summons makes perfect sense for a full game, but in my head I'm just thinking "wait, what? You don't get...
  13. dlppictures

Kingdom Hearts 3 Story Discussion

[/spoiler]
  14. dlppictures

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

Saying that RG's story arc ended in KHII is too simple. You could also argue that KHII's ending had a definitive feeling to it. In KHI Sora is seperated from his friends and he must find them, in the end Kairi is rescued but Sora still needs to find Riku. In CoM Riku struggles with his weakness...
Back