• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
DJQuackQuack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's what I suspect. I mean, yeah it's a possibility that he was just like ichigo and he was a Substitute Soul Reaper, but I'm very hopeful. ♥
    I want to two two things bout isshin.

A. what squad he was the captain for(though I have a strong feeling it was for Squad 10)
    B.) HIS BANKAI!!!
    I don't think I could read the entire thing xD..at least not in less than a month :p

I'm really curious on which side Uryu will choose. quincy or ichigo's side? :eek:
    Yuppers, and I just got caught up. Wonders what boredom and 2 hours of reading could do ;D

Now that I AM all caught-up, Imust say that this final arc is looked to be quite impressive :D
    I'm starting to see the resemblence that the fullbring arc has to the "psychics" arc of Yu-Yu Hakusho :O
    Heyyy Tony. Can I add you on Skype? I been meaning to ask you, but I forget! xD

So yeah, answer away.
    Inorite? :D Once I got typing, the idea came to me. I just can't wait until I get to use the full power of Daichishini ;D
    No prob ;D If you need me to remake it, I can :3. I am pretty good, struggling with my post :c not thoughts coming D:
    Woah, where did all that come from? :I I didn't mean it in a bad way if that's what you are trying to get at! I don't think you could be annoying even if you tried. Anyhow, one shouldn't get annoyed by people over the internet so easily anyways. :/
    Sure sure, I would go and have a fun time, but that little idea no doubtl would be swirling around in my head. I...don't think enough to ruin my day, though! :>
    You sound like you would have add. You surely don't, but can one really get that hyper? :O

I actually been kinda iffy about coming on. I would feel bad not coming on, though. Only cause Krista made me the fc and I feel like it's my duty to not let it die. Even if it surely does. :p
    I do not know the meaning of diabolical. Nope! Not one bit! ;P
    Well, modesty never killed anyone right? So by that account, yes you are very smart. You didn't need to reaffirm that! xD
    I appreciate you trying to change my mind, but it's not something I wouldn't change my mind. Reassurance is nice to have, though. ^^
    That's easy if you have self control! I don't know self control, but whatever. :p
    I do too, a little.

Haha, maybe a little. I haven't been on enough for long periods of time to miss you completely. lol
    Hmm, not as of yet. I shall plan something. I have to!
    Lol, why did you put emphasis on the me? I know you where smart already. It's not like I was judging your intellectual prowess.
    Is that so? I'm sure they aren't but nothing is stopping them from acting crazy once they are in there! I don't know, I guess I have a fear that someone might get violent with me in a situation like that. To be honest... :p
    I have a friend made of sugar too! How do you guys do it? :O
    I can't tell from a computer screen, you know? ;W;

I been off and on. Kinda bored, actually! :>
    Ahaha, it might be conversation, but it doesn't mean I'm super intelligent. If anything it just means I'm smart enough to write and conversate with someone.
    Really? I guess I should take your word on that then. I pretty much think if someone is violent in anything, then it would surely bring out that side in something as simple as sports. :O
    You aren't that hyper. ;D

Fine then. Fair enough. It wasn't like I couldn't keep up you know. Just like to take things simple. ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back