• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DJ_Masta999

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

I Need Some Answers!

Yo, I'm sorry i wasn't thinkin. Please no one post here
  2. D

I Need Some Answers!

Can everyone tell me all the name and nubers of the members in the organization. I know this is such a noob question but my friends need's to know and i'm making sure.:rolleyes:
  3. D

First Keyblade Master?

If Leon or anyone new of an old keyblade master you would think that someone would tell Sora? Or mabe they didn't want to tell him because he's too little or some other stupid crap.
  4. D

Steamboat Willy confirmed from pretty reliable source

Sorry i haven't been here for awile so i'm a little clueless in these forums.
  5. D

First Keyblade Master?

Good theroy GTX. Personally, I don't know if there was a keyblade master in the past but i'm sure there is more to this keyblade than we think we know of.
  6. D

Although I think it is true that steam boat wille will be a world?
  7. D

We need proof Twilight hero, or it's just somthing that was just made up.
  8. D

Blonde's name revealed

I see everyone is already talking about Jack Sparrow. Sorry, I posted Late
  9. D

Blonde's name revealed

Don't forget Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean.
  10. D

E3 coverage?

I Know someone else here knows. What about Ign what are they doing? if you dont its alright i figue it out.
  11. D

E3 coverage?

Can anyone tell me where their is some good coverage for E3. I know thier is coverage on G4 TV on channel 354 (for Direct TV) but anyone know anywhere else. (it doesn't have to be TV it could be websites too.) it would be very helpful. See Ya!
  12. D

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

Ok, What channel is it for dish? (direct TV)
  13. D

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

Man, i hope this is a lie because this idea will be either really good or go up in flames. *Slams head on desk*
  14. D

*Jack Sparrow Confirmed!*

(Intersting?) I guess it would be pretty good. i mean for S-E to say that Pirates of the Carribean would be in KH2, the world would probably have a good role in the game. All i care for is that CGI looks good.
  15. D

Wierd!

Sorry wasn't paying attention to the video.
Back